O n e

Alarms blared through the castle as it shook from a hit of an explosion.

"Allura!" Keith ran in the control room first as she and Coran where on the floor.

"Zarkon found us! We've been hit with no particle barrier," Allura scrambled to her feet quickly as her hair was still down from the surprise attack but in her armor.

"Do we have enough power to escape?" Pidge asked.

"We could escape on the lions," hunk offered as he held his bayard tightly in his armor like the others.

"What about the castle?" Lance asked with worried eyes.

"There won't be a castle if we don't get out," Keith said quickly as they where hit again.

"Coran go with hunk, everyone to your lions now! We don't have time!" Allura said quickly as Pidge had her hands gripping lances arm in fear. A habit she use to have with Matt when she was scared.

"Pidge come on," Lance told her with a shandy voice. Keith quickly stopped to see what the two Paladins where doing but realized the situation.

"Lance-" "I got this Keith, go to black and help the others, I'll be in red in a moment," Lance smiled at him softly but fear was in his blue eyes. Keith nodded as he was secretly as afraid but ran to black anyways.

"Lance I can't do this on my own," she whispered.

"Can green follow?" He asked and she nodded with tears in her eyes as she hyperventilated.

"Come on Katie, we'll be okay, we have to go," Lance told her and they ran off as his heart raced inside his chest, he couldn't have a panic attack now, not when Pidge was on the verge of one herself.

------

"Pidge where are you?!" Keith called worriedly as the three lions flew out but soon green was following red.

"She's with me team leader, was about to have a panic attack, I couldn't leave her behind," Lance answered as Pidge was behind his chair.

"Alright, Allura you think you can create a worm hole with blue? We did it before, Lance could you do it with red?" Keith asked.

"That wasn't me, that was blue," Lance gulped.

"Well get a lion to do it again!" Keith cried out as zarkon was gaining on them.

Allura closed her eyes gripping the levers tightly as she focused on blues energy but nothing happened.

"Lance can you get red to do anything?" She cried out.

Lance frantically typed across his board as the others fired back on the galra ship and Pidge took off her helmet to help Lance.

"Come on girl, help me out," Lance whimpered. Suddenly he felt like he was hit but it was hunk crashing against red as yellow was hit.

"Hunk!" Lance yelled with wide eyes.

"I'm okay, but I won't be able to take another hit," hunk panted.

"Lance hurry!" Keith yelled with clear fear in his voice.

Suddenly red was hit by a blast and purple energy surrounded the lion as sparks flew everywhere and purple electricity ran through the controls and up his arms to his body making Lance scream as he couldn't let go of the controls.

"Lance!!"

Lance ripped his hands from the controls as he shook violently feeling the electricity corse through him and he flinched a few times before controlling his breathing and regaining his surroundings.