"I can't believe I've never been here before." I heard Dinah's voice as soon as she approached. "It's wonderful."

"You don't seem like the type of person that likes American football, Dinah." I shrugged.

"That's where you're wrong, sweetie. There are many beautiful players that make me love this sport." The woman said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes at her, who just shrugged.

"Don't let me down like that."

"What?"

"Don't be like those women who only likes a sport to see hot guys."

"Don't blame me, I bet that if you see a certain player, you'll understand what I'm talking about." Dinah said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

I frowned in confusion, when she pointed towards the field. My eyes moved to the center of the field, landing on the body of the model now dressed in an American football uniform, in the same color as the official uniforms. Unlike the players admired by Dinah, my player really looked perfect in that uniform made for her size. Camila was totally in character, just like the other models. She just wasn't wearing the helmet; her hair was loose and wavy, and time or another it was moved by the wind. The model was standing still while her private makeup artist took care of making her ready.

"See? You're smiling like a fool because she's wearing that uniform."

"Shut up. It's different." I said amid a laugh.

"It's not, Jauregui. Do you want a bib?"

"Shush it!" I bumped her shoulder with my own, making her let out an amused laugh. "Don't forget that I have to have a serious posture here. And so do you."

"Super serious Dinah mode activated." She mocked before walking towards the booths.

I walked after the blonde as I greeted some members of the staff present there that morning. As the general director, everyone had a certain respect for my presence, even when I tried to always stay connected to everyone. One of the photographers appeared in front of me and pulled me into a long conversation, which to be honest didn't interest me at all, since a certain Latina was taking over my full attention without even realizing it. Camila looked beautiful that morning, as usual, of course. She still hadn't noticed my presence, she was focused while her team worked to make her impeccable.

"Are you going to stay to watch the whole photoshoot?" The photographer asked, noticing my lack of attention in the conversation.

"Yes. I'm going to watch until the end." I said as I turned my attention to him.

"I imagined you'd want to stay." His voice tone came out suggestive, which made me frown in confusion.

"Do you know who that guy is?" I asked as I saw a man approaching Camila.

The photographer smiled and looked at Camila, and then looked back at me.

"I believe his name is Dylan, he's one of the Giants players who's willing to help us with the filming. It's nice to have a professional of the area to instruct us, don't you think?"

Dylan was relatively tall and possessed a good physique for an American football player. He had short, light brown hair, almost blond, and his skin was really tanned, as if he had spent good minutes on the beach. He was handsome, and carried a seductive air towards the beautiful model, my Latina. He was wearing shabby jeans and a jersey of his team, which outlined his very well-defined muscles.

"He never leaves her side." The photographer said.

"Go get things ready." I ordered him, who immediately nodded his head with a suggestive smile in the corner of his lips.