He narrowed his eyes too since I didn't show anything, and I saw his finger inching closer to the trigger.

"Do it." I said, but of course it sounded like, "dow ilt."

He clenched his jaw and groaned. He yanked  the gun out of my mouth and stuffed it back in his waist band. I cough and sucked in a huge breath. My head hung and I continued to cough.

"A true mafia men won't even think twice in shooting some one." I looked up while some hair covered part of my face and eyes. "So why are you called number one?" I spat at him.

He stared at me and then turned and left. "YOURE A FÛCKIN PATHETIC MAN VLAD!! CANT EVEN SHOT A-" the door slammed shut and I yelled, "TELL YOUR MEN YOURE FÛCKIN PATHETIC!"

******

"Ma-"

"Do I have to scream it again, or are you going to fûckin finally understand!" I shook the chains and tried to kick at him.

"Fûckin talk then!"

"What else do I have to fûckin say! I don't know anything else just about fûckin Leo! If you planned this, why the hell are you asking me all these damn questions!? Aren't you supposed to be ahead of your own fûckin game! Or you too fuckin stup-"

"THATS IT!" He got up and threw the chair that he was sitting on. "I'm fûckin done!" He walked out and I laughed.

"What a fûckin pa-" the door opened and him and another guy came in. He was tone and his broad shoulders stood out the most. He had a scar running down his cheek and down to the side of his neck. He had one eye that was fogged over with white while his other blue eye stared at me while he walked in.

I raised an eyebrow and then looked towards Vlad. "Oh, did I break you enough that you had to call back up because the big o boss couldn't fûckin understand that I don't know anything!" I said while my face went to annoyed.

"Hurt her. Make that mouth of hers stop talking. I don't want my hands dirty-"

"Oh that's fûckin bull shît!" I laughed

"And break at least one bone-no make it three. Surprise me where." He looked towards me and smiled.

"Have fun Mai. I'll be waiting for the pains of your screams." He winked and walked out.

I looked over to the guy and see him smiling at me like a wicked mad man. I pushed myself closer to the wall while I was ready to kick at him if he got too close.

He didn't say anything but walked towards me.

"Get the fûck away from me." I hissed.

He kept walking towards me even though I said not too. He was close for me to kick at him, but I was waiting for the good kick. His arms went to grab me but when he took one more step closer to me, my hands wrapped around the chains and I pulled myself up, lifting myself up till my legs were lifted off the ground, causing me to kick out, and hit him right in the nose and chest.

He flew back while I hissed when the chains rubbed against my wounds.

He growled. Like a fûckin dog. He stomped towards me and I was ready to kick his fûckin jewels.

He came close and I pushed my leg close to the wall and when he came close I kicked my right leg out but he moved out of the way, and grabbed my leg. My eyes grew wide while he stared at me with a clenched jaw.

He tilt his head while I tried to kick my left to pull away my right leg, but he smiled and that's when his right hand grabbed my right knee while his left was still holding my leg. His left hand moved down to my ankle and I was still kicking him with my left, but his right hand was still wrapped around my knee, and that's when he pushed my knee down while pushing my ankle up.

My eyes grew wide and I started to move my leg but he held it there while my left was kicking as hard as I can. I screamed out in pain and that's when he went faster and harder till we both heard a snap and thats when I screamed my voice out.

******

Sooo not Vincenzo >:)

(Clearly a messed up author >;) )

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS