21

Stella's POV :

Yeah i did turn off my humanity beforr i came here .

I couldnt handel the pain of isik dead and that all this time i had fake parents !

But when they said i was a werewolf .

I stood there shocked .

"This humanity off doesnt need a werewolf thing" i asked them unsatisfied .

"It needs but its not possible . When i was with you i didnt smell werewolf smell ."

"And when i touch you i dont feel you as a werewolf" taylor said coming near me .

And then she touched me .

And looked at me shocked .

"But i feel it now !" She said looking at derek .

"Who turned her !" Karlie said pissed .

"No one did she always had been" derek said knowing what happened to me .

"What do u mean " karlie said

"When anthony abused her , she went to the hospital half healed . And the mark the other day when you and isik broke up it hurted you because if you were human it wont . And now your humanity but how ?" Derek said .

And then i started thinking about me being a werewolf .

And a powerful pain came .

I started screaming .

And fell to the ground .

"Whats happening to her ?" Taylor said running towards me .

And so as derek and karlie .

"Liam you need to go . Karlie we have to carry her to the room her wolf is now inside her ." Derek said .

"What do u mean her wolf is now inside her !?!" Karlie said .

"Ill explain just help her out !" Derek said trying to carry me .

But my pain was more powerful so i just pushed him away and my werewolf strength took over so he flew .

Its like my head is going to explode .

And then karlie came in front of me where i dont know where taylor went

She tried to help me up but i was about to push her too but tayler came from behind me amd hit me with an iron on my head and so i fainted like always .

After

I woke up on a bed with my hands tied on the bed .

I tried to move my hand so i can rip them but i couldnt .

"Stella your up !" Taylor said coming closer .

"What do u mean Blondie " i told her

"Ohh right still humanity off, and actually you've been for 5 days asleep" taylor said .

"What !! Uhhh! Why am i so hungry get me something to eat i need some meat ! And get these silver off of my hands there kinda hurting me !" I said pissed .

"No" she said

"What do u mean no ! I just figured out im a fucking werewolf . And im hungry so get me food !" I said

"Turn on your humanity!" She said .

"Fuck you !" I said pissed .

"Turn it on !" She said

"I knew it !" I said

"What" she said

"I knew it . That you want me to feel all the hurt that ive been through !" I said insutling her .