Four

I walk, determined up to his grandparents house. I couldnt believe that I was doing this. Grandparents were important people. A good impression was a must, and here I was looking like a tramp with my ass halfway hanging out my dress. Yes, the dress that Axel said he wanted to take off, my subconcious crooned. I groaned. I really wish that my body would catch up to what my brain, the logical oart of it at least, wanted. This whole conflition thing of wanting to jump him even though I knew it wasnt a good idea, was starting to wear thin on my nerves. 

Axel ran to catch up with me and together, we both walked up the steps. He opened the door and held it open for me. Taking a deep breath and pulling on the hem of my dress I walked in. 

___________________________________________

"and thus, it reduces the amount of fertilizer use and the potential chemicals in run off water," Axels Papa, Max stated. I looked at Axel, hoping that he could translate in English what his grandfather had just mumbled on about for the last 15 minutes. But he was too busy stuffing his face full of his grandmother, Annettes, homemade oatmeal cookies. 

"and the use of recycled trimmings as mulch can act to hold moisture , conserve water and provide nutrients to certain soil types," Max states and he smiles at me. "So..." I say. "I take it you were a landscaper?" I question. Max laughs loudly. "I was THE landscaper dear Lenny, can I call you Lenny?" he asks. I nod and he continues. "I helped create the Landscaping Plan at the local community college." he says proudly. I smile at him. His smiles and laughter are just as contagious as his grandsons. 

"I think you might have fried her brain Papa," Axel says chuckling. Max looks at me with horror written across his face. "Im so sorry we can talk about Louis Vuitons, I know alot about him, I swear I buy Annette a pair every week!" he says hastily. "Im not that kinda girl," I say as I look down at my own Vuitons. That might have been a lie. And Max knows it. "Youre kinda that girl," he tells me. I nod in agreement. "Well I hope that Axel can keep up with your tastes!' he teases his grandson. "I can keep up Im not sure about my wallet though," Axel teases back. I blush. Just the thought of him spending money on me, and on heels nonetheless made my stomach tighten and my skin to flush. The first image that popped in my mind was him buying me heels to wear in bed. 

I shook that image from my head and forced myself back into the conversation. 

*****************************

The car ride home was silent. My legs were still clamped together. I really needed to get off.  The pressure I felt was driving me to do something I knew I shouldnt do. The sun was down and 90 was oddly empty. I unbuckled my belt and just went for it. 'WHOA!" Axel yelled as I shoved my hand down his pants. His foot stomped down on the accelerator and then the breaks. AS I stroked him, his foot hit the gas again and then he groaned. Flat out groaned. It was the most gutteral sound I had ever heard and it made me moan in return. I stroked up once, rubbing the pad of my thumb over the tip of his head. His hips bucked. I tried to justify what I was doing by telling myself that I was a sexual person. But that was shit. I wanted to make him come. I wanted to watch as he released himself in his pants and I wanted to see his face when he realized that I wasnt some pawn in my parents and his parents game. I could easily ruin him as he could easily ruin me. 

I pulled my hand out and he whimpered. Fuck that was hot. He put the car on cruise and then he quickly unzipped his pants and shimmied them down so the were around his ankles. I had car sex before obviously, but I had never gone down a guy while he was driving. It made me feel wanton. Like I was in control of the situation. He looked down at me and his blue eyes glared at me starting a fire I was sure I was going to be able to estinguish. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me down. Instinct took over and my mouth opened taking him inside it. He bucked again and I hollowed my cheeks. "Holy Shit," he swore. His hand stayed on the back of my head applying just a tad bit of pressure. He was liking this and I was liking knowing that he was putty in my hands just like every other man ho found themselves in this postion.