The hormones play...

Days flew and as Arya wished,a gang of eight was formed irrespective of their departments... As everyone would dream for a delightful and stupendous life in college, Arya and Shruthi did dream too... For which they happened to realise it come true soon..

Both were very happy and content with their friends...

Though we feel that we are under control physically, our hormones never let that persist for long...

It’s no surprise that, for centuries, people thought love arose from the heart. As it turns out, love is all about the brain – which, in turn, makes the rest of your body go haywire.

Through chemical reactions her brain mastered to secrete the catecholamines-adrenalin,nor adrenalin and dopamine.

What did Shruthi's love hormones intend her to do? She was totally under the control of dopamine.

After that ragging incident Arya had completely forgotten Dhruv but for Shruthi it wasn't that easy...

Every one dreams of a college crush and as a cherry on top of the cake, Shruthi was the daughter of a very famous director who had shown immense respect and curiosity towards love... Yes.. Shruthi had unknowingly grown feelings towards Dhruv...His first touch did not fail to create a rush of adrenaline inside her.

Moreover, his daring nature  supported him despite his good looks.

She started to stalk him everywhere... In real and in reel life... Social media helped her to reach a place in his friends list;

her car had always been parked opposite his bike for weeks and if any vehicle dared to occupy that place, it's wheels were punctured!!!

Whenever he raced forward for a speech or announcement, a pair of eyes were always on a stare at him... And what not!

But she did these only without the notice of her beloved friend Arya ... In spite of sharing one another's routine, she dared not open her mouth about her  the-so-called crush Dhruv...

Because she knew if he got to know, he would definitely give her lectures on how to lead a happy single life!

She did all the girly things to gain Dhruv's whereabouts and how come our Dhruv be absent-minded?

From the day he started noticing Shruthi's interest on him, he too developed interest on her, mainly to show off his friends that he had one of the cutest girls behind him... Slowly he called it love and waited for the day for a proposal...

At their home:

"Shru..just say me whatever it is. You have been hiding something from me and I feel too bad yaar! What's the matter bud.. Open up! "Arya nearly shouted in her ears.

"Ah Arya! What shall I hide from u! Don't believe in rumours and enquire me. I've got lots of stuff to do I'm leaving"  she left the room saying so.

Arya was very upset for he had been witnessing Shruthi's change in behavior towards him. She always used to say anything and everything to him but he now doubted  something fishy is going on in her mind.

He went behind her and asked"Do you feel uncomfortable sharing it with me? Shall I call mom? "

"Arya come on... There's nothing that I can't share with u! "She said with guilt clearly evident on her face.

"oh really " he said rolling his eyes and sat beside her.

There persisted silence for a long  time until his mom called them "Kids, your dinner is ready to be served... Come over"

"Should I bring our dinner here? "asked Arya

"I want to talk something "

"I'm hungry " he said while leaving the room.

Shruthi could understand his anger and so she silently followed him. After dinner she went to his room to talk about Dhruv.

"I'm sorry Arya I should have told you two months before but I don't know what stopped me" She said with a voice that alarmed a soon-to-turn-into cries .

"Cool ..cool shru come on, I don't want my bud to cry out now... If u have hidden it from me,then it must be... Fine what's his name? "

Shruthi looked at him with surprise and said "Dhruv Prasanna"With a wide grin.

Arya was shocked a bit but continued
"That Secretary? "

"Yeah Arya. He is good right? He is such a man Arya"She said with dreamy eyes.

"So it's a matter of two months right? Have u talked with him? "

"no"

"then? "

"He knows that I stalk him. That's all"

"Ah okay! So you think you love him?"

A nod of yes was her reply.

He plastered a smile which did not reach his eyes.

"Thank god u told me now. I'll help you if he's really worth of your love shru... I'm always your friendly brother"He held her hand and caressed it softly.

"Thanks Arya. But I'm afraid he may not accept me" She said what all she did to notice him.

"you are such an idiot Shru...
I would have given you better ideas"

"What! You? Oh my goodness!you didn't even know to respond to a girls proposal that I had to help you out to send her off without getting her hurt and you say that you could give me better ideas? "

With a small chit-chat session, Shruthi was about to wind up.

"Leave it to destiny and go have your sleep shru. Everything will be okay and favoured "

After her departure he opened his laptop and searched for Dhruv's ID in all social accounts. He combined the information he already heard through friends about him and those he gained through his social accounts.

Shruthi was happy that she opened out everything to her bestie.

As her lips curved into a smile, his forehead began to form wrinkles.

......to be continued...........