Go not far....

Shruthi was surprised. It  was seen clearly inspite of her trying to conceal it. But I didn't know how I gained that courage to propose a girl whom I never knew. I didn't know if it was a past life connection, but.... Wait.... past life.... How would it be if I make a movie on it!

My thought was disturbed by her laughter..... Why is she laughing? Probably,she would have thought me to be a flirt just wanting to pass time with her.

But how could I ever explain her that she is made feel special inside me?!

"Arjun, you don't know who I am nor what I am up to in my life. How could you ever fall in love with someone about whom you are completely out of ideas? Your filmy tricks don't work here, right? "

I was surprised that she wasn't angry with me. All that she said was accompanied with a smile.

"That's true that I know not anything of you. But we've got to spend ample of time together in the future. "

"I think I will have to change my seat... "

"Hey ,I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm sorry if.... "

"Arjun, we aren't mature enough to take our own decisions. You are just in your early twenties and am just 20.I've not even completed my degree"

"Well, what are you doing? "

"B. Tech. "

"Wow, that's nice. Where do you stay?"

"I'm not gonna say any more about me"

"Why? But you said that we gotta know each other! "

"But not now. I don't know if anything is gonna happen between us in the future. I can't reveal all my details to a stranger. "

"But you said that you a personally know a lot about me! "

"......."

"Hey, just kidding. Okay, that's fine. I could not have hidden my feelings for you and for the first time I've deeply fallen in love with someone for no reason ,actually! I feel like some burden has been displaced from me. "

"Hmmmm,....I feel sleepy"

"Good night"

I didn't feel offended. That's actually a girl's reaction when she's being noticed specially. But my motive was not to disturb her privacy. She felt sleepy. She had to sleep. I've said everything I was forced to. Let me wait for her reply.......