Is this all happening to me?!!!

I realized myself experiencing tachycardia as I advanced further. What the fish! I've started to speak the medical language more often now. It's all because of that idiot Vyshak who tortured me to learn some medical terms. But that's okay! I really miss him now. Only if he hadn't been to Scotland for his conference.........

Control Arjun! I'm gonna meet my future dad-in-law for the first time ever. At least for now, stop skipping over topics....

Yeah, I neared him.... Just a few more steps to go.... His plain blue shirt was neatly ironed. Only that ,I couldn't see his face, he was turning his back towards me. But I guessed him to be a very decent man indeed....

Now let me get in front of him.....

I took a deep breath and advanced further to look at his face.....

And I'm there..... Yes..... And now.....

Wait..... What the fish..... It's....

"Hey Arjun! What a surprise! It's been a long time seeing you man! "

RAVI SIR! the great director of the era! What is he doing here? Why is he wearing the blue shirt which Shruthi told me that it was her father's.....
Is she.......

So shruthi is the daughter of RAVI sir!
Incredible! I stood with surprise for a moment until I realized him tapping my shoulder.

"Sir.... It's you here... In your blue shirt.... I mean it's so good on you sir.... And it's neatly ironed too.... Ugh.. (Gulp) no sir..... You look good in any thing actually.... "

What the fish are you doing Arjun! He is your ideal man! Why do you stammer in front if him! I tried to control myself.

"What! Arjun, are you okay? Have you been awake the whole night writing scripts, man? "He smiled gently and asked me to sit down.
Now, I could understand the mystery of the origin of Shruthi's smile. It definitely would have come from this man!

"Sir... I beg your pardon.... Sorry.... I really didn't expect you here.... In this shirt ...(oh! Not again!) That is.. Uh.... "I cleared my throat and said "It's been a long time meeting you sir. That's why I was surprised to see you here. It's my pleasure to have you around sir. "

Now I was in a half -okay manner. He said,"Yes man! I always like your presence.Now that you're out of your amazement,I thought of calling you today Arjun, to ask about your movie's preview date. Have you fixed it out?"

He casually took out this topic which made me comfortable with him. And this was the thing which brought us close since about six years.

"Yes sir.... I thought of visiting you for an invitation to it's preview. "

"No formalities boy, just say me the date"He threw his gaze in a friendly manner towards me.

"It's on the Thursday of the following week sir"

"So, I'll be there in the studio in the morning itself and we'll check out for any spoilts, if any".He stressed. I always gained confidence and encouragement from him more than anyone else.

But then, I started feeling guilty. Is she his daughter?

I know he has one, but I've never seen her. He sent her to his parents' house at Coimbatore for her schooling and to Banglore for higher studies to provide her some privacy and secure her from all sorts of nuisances that 'star-kids' face. That's all what I knew about his daughter and I've never even seen her picture too. And why should I? Neither it was my business nor I had interest in all those stuff.

But now, I didn't expect things to turn this way..... I prayed God that he shouldn't be her dad but all my hope vanished as I began to notice some similarities between them..... It's damn sure that she's his daughter.....

What am I gonna do now?

Though Ravi sir and me talked for sometime about our movies and related things ,my mind swayed
around her.

Is this the reason for what she asked me to meet her dad? Just to threaten me that she would complain to him if I tried to go behind her? Actually, I did not disturb her in any way, in my opinion. And, to me, she looked like she had an interest in me.

But she could've revealed it before..... I wouldn't have expressed it to her..... What if she says him that I love her.... Will it entirely destroy his opinion on me?..... He was the only person whom I saw becoming happier in my victories, more than me,just like my parents..... He said that I reminded him of his youth.... But he,in his youth, definitely, wouldn't have fallen in love with his role model's daughter, right?.......

.........to be continued...........