Interestingly....not interested!

I'm not sure of what's gonna happen in the next few hours... But I'm pretty sure that I will somehow make a connection with her.

She was still immersed in her book.

Unmindful of what she'll think, I started doing some funny things that could attract her my way.

I slept with my eyes open.
Ordered for more food. Tried to pretend that I'm not comfortable with that place and shifted out and in.

I didn't know if she has noticed me all way. But I've atleast tried to grab her attention towards me.

I made certain other funny acts which, I guess, would have not irritated her.

"So, what are u trying to do now? "
She asked with a smile on her face, perhaps she understood my motive of getting her turn towards me.

But I wasn't startled. "Just wanted to know ur name! "

"Shruthi.Will that stop all ur funny activities? "She said with a grin.

"Actually, no"

"Why? "

"I've started to feel a strong connection with u"

"......"

"Hey shruthi, pls don't mistake me. I've not talked like this to anyone before. You are the first and I don't know to express how I feel when I see u. "

"Oh! Director! We've not spent even an hour together and now you've started flirting with me! "

"Hey! No! Wait! It's not a kinda ....well.... No flirting.... Just I'm unable to hide my feelings for u"

"Maybe, infatuation"

"I'm not a kid who doesn't know to differentiate between infatuation and this type of feeling. And..... "

"You are Arjun. B. E.  Degree holder. You've up taken your father's business    for his sake and direction is ur passion. "

"Yeah, that's what the world knows about me! "

"I know more "

"What do you say? "

"Hmmmm..... Well.... That's..... I'm ur great fan and I know better than the rest. "

"Come on! Only my first film has come out and there's a lot more for me to explore. And there's nothing more about me to be known. If so, what do u know then? "

"That's my personal. I've collected some information personally just like the other girls of my age. "She said with a wink in her eyes.

We both laughed together.

"It's not my fault to have attracted girls. It's not my aim too. Actually, I'm not interested in these things. "

"Oh well"

"Hey... Listen... Are u married? "

"Hey.. No! "

"Have u got engaged to someone or something like that? "

"No"

"Finally, are you in love with someone else? "

"No, I'm not interested "

I heaved with a sigh of relief. Thank God. I have no obstacles in having a good relationship with her.

"So, when you cultivate interest in love and ur marriage, will u please consider me first?"