Heart-stealer!!!

Shruthi's P. O. V

No way! He can't stay with me! That too for a month! Impossible!

Not did I open my mouth to oppose what he just said, than he stopped my urge to tell him off.

"Hey, hey, I know you are getting several ideas in your mind which are just flaws okay! I said I want to spend a month with you, but not in your home. I'm gonna stay with ma friend at our guest cottage. "

I found myself comfortable and said, "that's not ma problem. How did you ever think that I'd accept your offer? Did you find it a movie where people spend some time together and accept each other? "

"I can't believe you're saying this shruthi! We people always don't portray imaginative and un accomplishable acts in our works. There are certain things which we ought to get adopted with.

And I'm really not in a motive of trapping you within this month, do you get it! I've come here to share my days with Vysh and I thought you'll find it better if we pass days with a nearer distance. Nearer distance! Do you get it? "

If any other had told this to me, I'm damn sure his/her tone would have definitely been a threat, just like I've put him/her down. But, he was just cool as always and like he didn't mind my foolish expressions.

"Huh, sorry for the embarrassment! But I have my college and I am also a web-designer and ..."

He cut ma speech with a linen laughter.

"Aren't you still out your fright of being with me for 24*7 shru?

We'll have our meet when you are free and so I am! This is not gonna be a trouble, is it? And I'm not gonna ask you at the end of the month that if you would marry me.

Just think me as your any other friend, just as I've thought you to be for now, forever! "

Whatever he said was convincing but I'm not a girl with complete self-control! I'm such a jerk! At any instant, I could fall in for him. But I know nothing is possible without ma dad's permission. And I know too that it's not that easy!

With his address on ma note, I offered him to stay for a snack. Disapprovingly he said that he just had his juice. Thanks to Radha! My servant -maid! Else I should have been with him for some more time, here, with mixed feelings!

Just as guessing my mood to have some privacy of my own, he got up to leave the place. Just in time Radha ran in between us with a delightful face saying, "Arjun sir! Is it you! Is it you for whom I opened the door and offered some juice !wow! I'm so very excited! Would you please sign in my autograph book? Pls? "

These kinds of fan-nings have never affected me as I've been witnessing it from ma childhood. Unhesitantly, he signed in her note and posed for a picture.

He then bid me farewell and turned to walk to the door, with an abnormally slower pace!

I followed him until he drove his car with a pleasant smile on his face as if he has achieved something bigger!

I shut the door and ran into ma room, where I realised ma eyes completely gorged with tears, tears of disappointment,tears of scars,tears of unreal happiness, tears of ma bitter past! That deserves no one's attention!!!

.........to be continued...........

NOTE: I would take privilege in sharing ma gratitude with GayetriRajasekar  and Sandhya31 who were ma supporters from then and forever! GayetriRajasekarthank u for laying a stronger foundation for ma imagination n giving me the courage to step into the world of stories! Hope you'll too start writing n take higher steps! Sandhya31all d best for u too, dear bestie..... 😊😊