Is it a mere hormone rush?

I could feel the train moving. She gave me a glance before taking leave. Neither a smile nor a bye. She went out of my vision without my will. I returned to my seat after a while when I heard the pantry boy asking if I'm okay. I couldn't help myself staring at the place where she slept the last night.I recalled all those moments.... "Shruthi. Will that stop all your funny activities? ".....

Conscious was regained only when my mobile buzzed.Vysahk. My friend.... More than a friend,he has been my great advisor and well-wisher since my childhood. We owe to ourselves a lot.

"I need you badly here Vysh... For what the fish did you deny coming with me, idiot! "These we're the words rushing through my mouth immediately after attending his call.

"Arj.... Wait man! What the hello has happened to you? You sound like an fool now..... I mean not a fool but something like that! "A giggle followed.

These we're the actual words recited by her to me. Am I really being considered a fool around? I got on my nerves!

"Shut up! I'm not a fool, okay! And I'm not interested in being published as one either! I'm in a mood to tell you off badly but I've been hit by something here,kuddu"That's what I call him.

"Hit by what? "He sounded serious.

"Kuddu, you really don't know what I've been going through for the past two days, from the moment I met her. I don't know the reason behind my irrelevant behaviour towards a girl like how it was with her. I'm not that emotional , Vysh. But now I'm not able to overcome my feelings towards her. "

"Arjun... Are you talking about a girl now? Really? I never thought you could!"

"Funny!Everyone has their day okay! "

He sounded more enthusiastic than ever. "Just tell me every thing that happened"

I did. He was so understanding that he perfectly put himself in my shoes during our conversation.

"Arjun... I'm so happy that you've found your girl at last! But really, do you think you've had enough conversation to get to know her. You've barely spoken 100 words yaar! And how did you get that courage to propose her this soon? You could've taken some time. Finally you know nothing about her family or anything else and how could you assure yourself that you are going in the right way? Moreover, it's not a movie where you fall in love with someone in a train journey at the first sight! You both have spent rather very less time together and you've made a decision of sweeping her off her feet.... "

He echoed my mind. Vyshak is so much for a friend.What he said was exactly my thoughts after conveying him my feelings.

"Vysh, I know it's not a movie where everything goes in an 'already set up' way. But I'm helpless with my emotions. I've not got this kinda adrenaline rush before I met her.  Something made me propose her. Maybe the fear of losing her. She's just about 20 or something and even I'm not in a stage of marrying. But I still guess that we'll make a good pair. "

"So your hormones say that she is your girl? "

"For your information Dr. Vyshak, my limbic system says that she is my girl. "
He is a doctor.

He laughed out loud and said "If at all thats gonna be your final word, then I'm here on your foot to help you out with your improvement. Just say me how are you gonna find her again? Will she remember you then? What if she leaves somewhere for the cause of her higher studies as you said she is just 20?"

Exactly Vysh! As I said before, he echoed my mind!