Oh my angel!

She had a lot of books in her bag to accompany her. A bright blue book was tugged out from her bag which slipped into her hand named "Can love happen twice? "

Arjun could not drift his eyes from her. He wasn't a person to get attracted so easily .But now, she has done it within seconds.

"Hi"-Arjun.

"Oh ,hii"

"Sorry, but I've asked the pantry boy not to allow any one inside. "

"I'm sorry too. But what if i had the ticket which holds this seat as mine! "

Surprised was he. So it was a mere coincidence. Mere fortune which has made him meet her.

"Sorry. I've had enough conversation with my fans in the station .I've become so tired now. So sorry. "

"It's common with stars like you. "She said with a giggle.

STARS! so she knows me! How come not? Of course I deserve a good fame around me.

"Yes! But sometimes, it makes me so very frustrated! I've got to loose my privacy, where I needn't to! "

"You are in a place adored by many .
You have to sacrifice something to achieve greater! "She now said with an open smile..... Smile... No.... Something as sweet as honey for which bees crave for! Am I a bee here?

She has now drowned in her own book. Let her read. What a pleasure in watching her! Just like in movies! Movie-minded man! So what I am!