So,what's next?

Shruthi? Was that her? I turned toward the direction of THE voice and found myself not getting disappointed. I couldn't open my mouth to greet her as I was stunned looking at her. She was just amazing!

"Good morning, I said"

I heard it again. "Yeah, good morning. Have you made yourself fresh this early? "I doubted it.

"That's because I have my cousin waiting for me at the following station"

"What! Oh, that's fine"I tried to control myself not to outburst my disappointment.
She was gonna leave me alone here. Of course I wanted to be alone always just not to get interrupted while doing my script works. But now, I felt strange. I was completely lost in my thoughts when she asked"so what's your next movie about? "

I wouldn't reply if it were any other. But it was her. "It has something to do with an emotional come-back between a dad and his children. I'm sure you guys'll find it good"

"I guess too. You've made a great hope about yourself through your last film, anyway".She said with a giggle.

Yeah,  it was true. My first movie was about something too close for which anyone could have related it to oneself. It was about the living lords-The Mothers! I love my mom  above anything else. And I'm pretty sure that I'll love Shruthi too, to that extent! Oh my ghosh! I should stop thinking like this. I felt a stare upon me due to my silence. Her intensive black eyes were eyed upon me. She looked too cute to describe without any make-up. For, I've seen plenty of heroines working in movies ,certainly ,who don't look presentable without their loads of creams, lipsticks, lashes and those stuff. I'm sure that the producers had to spend nearly one-fourth of their amount especially to make the actors attractive and adorable, through make ups and even photo shops!
But I didn't really appreciate it. But as a director I know how people want the looks of today's actors to be and I couldn't change it.

Psst....! It was so stupid of me to think over topics when someone's talking to me. Actually, this moment was so precious that she was talking to me. It was only when I came back to the present situation, I realized that she was giving me a broad smile. How long had she been looking at me like this? Had I sound her like a fool?That's what I am now. Because of..... Oh no! I must stop thinking over topics again now. Let me say her something....

"I've been smiling at you since you've got lost in your thoughts. That did make you look like a..... I mean.... Not a fool but.... Something like that! "

She said as if she has overheard my mind voice! Wait, did she call me a fool then? I mean really  a fool?

"Hmm... I wanted to suppress my habit of pondering over things  which I found quite interesting during a conversation, actually I've been trying , I'll succeed as soon as possible."I felt guilty then.

"That's okay. We we're talking about your movie. If you don't mind what kind of genre is this one. Romantic or adven.... Oh I'm sorry! I gotta  leave now. We've arrived at my station. "

"No, not now.... Er... I mean yeah you've got ur cousin waiting there. Take care Shruthi"

"Yeah" she said while getting all her baggage.

Something kicked me inside ."if I feel like talking with you, how could I.... "

She didn't let me complete my words and she said "I think you will not feel like communicating with me after my depart. You do see a lot of people everyday, even celebrities .Why do you ever think like talking to me? And yeah, we have not gone through ourselves properly too. "She was about to get down the train after saying this.

I felt hurt. I will never even try to forget you. She smiled as if  she guessed what I thought.

I said "Don't even think of me letting you down Shruthi. You are very special to me and I don't know why. I'll come to you someday and sweep you off your feet! "

I felt that I've used this dialogue in my movie before! Have I become somewhat romantic in my ways of approaching her, which I've never even dreamt of being like!

So, I shall have to wait for sometime... That's gonna be fun! Sarcastically! I don't know how will I ever meet her again but I get a sort of feeling that she's always close to me.... Which I'd like to be! 23 years ! Hormones! Am I fine?