I moved closer to him and hugged him. "Sorry, Dad."

"You're my baby girl. Don't give your old man a heart attack this early. You have no idea what it felt like when I received a call about you being kidnapped. And later you were hurt and also at a gun point."

"I know. I'm sorry." I apologised.

He sighed. "It's fine. You make it so hard for me to stay mad at you. And damn! Will is going to be all smug about it!" He whined. I laughed at his face.

"Damn right!" Will said, as he entered the room. Dad made a face at him to which he just smirked and rolled his eyes. "Now, I'm taking her to her room. She needs rest. Uncle Ben is coming home."

Dad nodded and we left to my room. "Is Uncle Ben angry?" I asked Will while walking upstairs.

"A little." I gave him a blank look. "A lot." He answered truthfully. Great! One more person to add in the list.

Blake soon came in my room to check on the injuries. He gave a thumbs up and everyone sighed in relief. I rolled my eyes. I was fine. Later, I found out that Max and Blake were angry too, but their anger melted by the time I came. I received all hugs and kisses from Max which was gross. He's my brother, sure, but he was behaving like a stupid three years old.

At night before sleeping, I called Ashton and talked to him. He had informed his parents about his mother and all the basic, not anything about Mr. Black. Barbara was so worried that she snatched the phone out of Ashton's hand and continuously apologised. I gave her reassurance that it was all good. After saying goodnight to Ashton, I slept.

**

"So, are you going tell us?" Ashton questioned, looking at the three of us. I exchanged glances with Amber and Tyler, before sighing.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"For starters, how did you know that Mr. Black broke out of jail and how did you find him?" Nate questioned.

"Mr. Black broke out of jail was informed by Eric and Amber found him in Paris. Computer freaks." I answered.

"Hey!" Amber complained. I just stuck my tongue at her to which she rolled her eyes.

"And who will this Eric be?" Ashton asked, quite jealous if you ask me.

"He is a prick, backstabbing, double-standard bastard!" Tyler cursed angrily. "That shit gave away our plan of Paris and abandoned us there to die."

"Tyler, you don't know anything." I interrupted him.

"What? Are you really going to defend him!?" Amber asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I will." I stated. I turned to the others. "We found him with the help of Amber and I wanted him to come back here and put him back in the prison. The only way to do that was to bring him here."

"We could have done that and would have been out safe, only if Eric didn't betray us." Amber cutted in.

I gave her a glare to stop right there. Before I could speak, there was knock on the door. Knowing who it is, I walked towards the door. I opened to find Eric standing there, rubbing the back of his neck. I moved aside to let him in.

As soon as he stepped in the living room, Amber and Tyler were on their feet. "What the hell is he doing here!?" Tyler asked incredulously. He made a move to hit Eric, but I stood in between giving Tyler an angry look.

"Stand back, Tyler. I won't be afraid to hit you too." I warned him.

Ashton and Blake stood up and pushed Tyler away while Ashton pulled me away from Eric towards his side, glaring at him. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, not only me but Ethan rolled his eyes too.