"You on some Virgin Mary type shit na'?" I spoke. She busted out laughing as I put Karl back into his crib.

"You're dumb! But what makes you think he's your baby?"

"Get killed." I shook my head as I watched her laugh. She really thinking something is funny when it's really not.

"I'm playing." She continued to laugh, but I really don't find any of this shit funny.

"Okay, but I'm not." I stared dead at her.

"Boy shut up, you wouldn't do shit." She waved me off.

"I wouldn't?" I asked her.

"Nope." She popped the p as she swung her body around, shaking her head.

"Keep fuckin actin up." I quickly gripped her neck. Her eyes grew wide and her hand held onto mine. I slowly released my grip, but didn't completely let go.

"Nigga let go! You making me mad, forreal." She tried to pry my hand off her neck, but I didn't budge.

"Nah, cause you think I'm really playing with yo dumb ass. We been forever, but we forever eva now. I really love you, blood." I let go of her.

"I love you too, dumb bitch." She rubbed onto her neck before grabbing her water bottle.

"You gon chill out with that B word." I shook my head, picking Karl up again.

"I'm gon miss you son son, be good while daddy gone. I'm finna facetime yall every chance I get." I spoke to him, kissing his head.

"Kay, i'll make sure to turn my phone off." Mamé kept playing with me.

"And you think I won't fly my black ass right down hea'? Keep fuckin around." I shook my head at her. "Ion wanna let my youngin gooooo."

That was until I started smelling some shit. I turned my nose up and made a face. "Never mind, I'm cool off blood for now."

"You ain't shit." She shook her head, taking him from me.

"Yuh, but that is." I pointed to his diaper. "You know I love y'all tho." I gave her a kiss.

"Bye baby, y'all be safe out there."

"I got you, shorty." I got ready to leave, grabbing the shit I needed.

"Oh fuck." I heard Mamé groan as I made my way down the stairs. I snickered to myself and shit, closing the front door behind myself.

"Bout time nigga, fuck." Tiggz shook his head.

"Shut yo bitch ass up, lil nigga. I still owe yo ass an ass whoopin."

He placed his hand over his chest. "Well shit, I didn't mean to offend you." He scoffed and I shook my head.

Keezy drove while the rest of us sat on our phones, listening to BandGang - Slippin