CHAPTER SEVEN

S.H.I.E.L.D. STORIES

                                                          CHAPTER SEVEN

Soon, Tony Stark was talking to Loki , armor-free, and alone.

"Do you want a drink?" Stark offered to Loki, "I'm havin' one."

"What have I to fear?" Loki said.

"The Avengers." Tony explained. "That's what we call ourselves. Earth's Mightiest Heroes, type of thing."

"Yes. I'v met them." Loki said

"Let's do a headcount," Tony offered, "Your brother, the demigod. The super-soldier, the living legend that kinda lives up to the legend. A man with breath-taking anger issues. A couple of master assassins, and me. And yet, you've managed to p--- off every single one of us."

"That was the plan." Loki smiled.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." Tony threatened.

"I have an army." Loki boasted.

"We have a Hulk." Tony came back.

"I've fought the beast in one loft." Loki said.

"Your missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top. Mybe, your army comes , and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be d---- well sure we'll avenge it." Tony spoke from his heart.

Loki kicked him out of a window. He changed into his armor in time and flew back up.

"There's one more person you p---ed off! His name's Phil!" With that, Tony blasted Loki through countless levels of Stark Tower. Within the hour, victory would belong to The Avengers. The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.!