CHAPTER FOUR

S.H.I.E.L.D. STORIES

                                                                   CHAPTER FOUR

Now, Loki was in Germany. H had just appeared in the middle of a party. He grabbed the main speaker, threw him on a table, and stuck an object with spinning blades and a censor to his face. The blades ripped open his flesh, but the censor caught his eye. Downstairs, Hawkeye was using that eye scan to get past security, to steal and ancient artifact. Then Loki re-appeared outside the building, where everyone had run.

"Kneel." Loki commanded. About half the people kneeled. "KNEEL!" Everybody kneeled. Loki laughed.

"This is your natural state. This is how you always end up. You hate freedom. Hate it. In the end, it will be every man for himself. You were made to be ruled." An older man stood up.

"Not by men like you." He said, believing every word he said.

"There are no men like me." Loki said , not fearing what he said.

"There are always men like you." The man said. Loki pointed his scepter at him.

"Look upon your elder, people. Let him be an example." And with that, Loki let out a blast at the old man. But a blur of red, white, and blue fell down from the sky, and blocked the blast with a shield.

IT WAS CAPTAIN AMERICA.

"Last time I was in Germany, we ended up disagreeing." Cap said to Loki.

"Ah, Captain America. The man out of time." Loki pretended to be his fan.

"Oh, I'm not the one who's out of time." Cap smiled. Loki looked puzzled. Just then, Black Widow started firing down on Loki from a helicopter. Loki raised his scepter to shoot, but before he could, Cap punched him in the face. They went all over the parking lot, each trying to gain the upper hand. When Loki had the advantage, Black Widow looked down at her helicopter screen. Something was wrong. Then it read: P.A. SYSTEM OVERRIDE. Black Sabbath started blasting out of the intercom.

"Hello, Tony." Black Widow said flatly. Iron Man flew past her window, fired a rocket, and sent Loki flying. Cap and Iron Man had him captured.