CHAPTER FIVE

S.H.I.E.L.D. STORIES

                                                                     CHAPTER FIVE

On the helicopter, a violent storm took place. Steve noticed that Loki was wincing.

"You afraid of a little lightning?" Steve asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what comes next." Replied Loki. Suddenly, there was shake on the helicopter that shook it off course. A massive body crashed through the helicopter, threw what seemed like a giant mallet at Iron Man, knocking him back. He grabbed Loki and flew out.

"Is he a goodie or a baddie?" Cap asked Black Widow. Tony answered for her.

"I don't know, but if he frees Loki or kills him, we've lost The Tesseract." Iron Man said.

"We need a plan of attack." Cap said.

"I have a plan: ATTACK!" And with that, Tony jumped out of the helicopter. Cap grabbed a parachute and tagged along.

Thor brought Loki to a steep rock mountain in a forest.

"Why are you doing this, Loki?!" Thor yelled.

"Good to see you, too." Loki joked.

"Forget all this; forget this crazy lust. And come back home." Thor pleaded. Loki was silent.

"Our father-" Thor began.

"YOUR father! Loki yelled.

"We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of this?!" Thor begged.

"I remember a shadow. I remember being thrown into an abyss. I remember always taking second to you, and your great deeds." Loki yelled.

"So are you taking this world for payback for things your imagination made up?!" Thor demanded. Loki was silent again.

"Listen, and listen close-" Thor started, but Iron Man flew in and tackled Thor, sending him sprawling.

"I'm listening." Loki said.

____________________________________________________________