"No shit," yelled Jacob as he threw one off his back as he tried to reach Ebony and Kayla.  "We have to get the kids out of here!"

Lucas turned to see Kayla and Ebony standing behind a puzzled Lucca and Mekhi as they both struggled to project a shield to keep a clone of Sebastian at bay.  Lucas threw several clones out of his way as he tried to get to their children. "He's attacking the children!"

"Give me my cousin or I'll kill them also," yelled the clone of Sebastian as he destroyed the shield.

Mekhi brow furrowed as his eyes changed, "Bad man!"  The clone splashed to the ground as Layette and Lucca projected another shield.

"Lucas they are doing a better job than we are," yelled Jacob as he watched Mekhi make another clone turn to green goop.  "We really need to find him!"

*****

Kevin surveyed the ballroom silently, from his perch, as he wondered where the real Sebastian was.  He lips curled up when he saw a flutter by a decorative curtain where no window stood.  "I know where he is," whispered Kevin.  With a self-depreciating chuckle Kevin tapped his injured foot and time stood still.  "As if I wish to hear them mock me because I sprained my ankle.  They can be so childish even during times like this."  

Kevin hobbled down the stairs, curses fell from his lips as he gripped the banister tightly.  Once on the main floor he paused and waited for the pain to ebb away.  With a shake of his head he walked unsteadily to where the real Sebastian stood cloaked by an illusion.  "Here you are," sighed Kevin as he stood beside the real Sebastian. With a double of tap of his foot time resumed and he slapped the back of the man's silver head which sent him to the floor.

"What the hell," pouted Jacob as the illusions around him disappeared.  "I definitely need to learn how to do that!"

Sebastian jumped to his feet and glared at Kevin.  "Old man you need to give my cousin or I'm going to gut you," snarled Sebastian as he pointed his nails toward Kevin.

"Are you serious," asked Kevin with a blank face as he stared Sebastian up and down.  "How fucking old are you to be calling me old man?"  Kevin extended his hand toward Sebastian and cocked a brow as the boy fought as he was dragged toward him.  "How old do you think I look?"

"30 something," growled Sebastian as he tried to wrest himself from Kevin's grip.  "I'm going to kill you so don't worry about it though."

Kevin chuckled as he stared amused, "Did you say 30 and old in the same breath?"  His fingers dug into the nape of Sebastian's neck he gave him a harsh shake.

In disgust he stared at his bright gray hair. "Why would anyone change their hair to this ghastly color intentionally?"  Kevin raised his hand and smacked Sebastian with enough force that the spell keeping his hair silver broke.

Sebastian growled in anger as blood dripped from his lip.   Enraged Sebastian ran toward Kevin and swiped his nails across his face.  

Kevin frowned as he raised his hand to where a wound should have been.   He smirked as the wound closed before blood could spill out.

Sebastian gaped as he realized the person in front of him wasn't like the other three men he was fought.   "What the fuck," yelled Sebastian as he threw he his hands wide to push Kevin away from him.

"Oh now you show some common sense," laughed Kevin as he reached out pulling Sebastian into his grip.  "Maybe you should have given this more thought," he said jovially as he applied more pressure to his neck.

"I'm not afraid of you," bluffed Sebastian as he swung wildly at Kevin.

"Oh my gods!"

Kevin looked up to see Isaiah and Celeste both with looks of shock and anger as the stared around the room.