.C H A P T E R : 0 0 6.

Start from the beginning

It was silent for sometime. He was looking at me a bit shocked from my sudden outburst. Of course he'd never seen me like this, shouting at someone. I was myself was shocked by my actions. I never really shout at someone very easily. I think my anxiety just took over me. And wait! I'd not taken my medicines since yesterday afternoon! Oh my god! My eyes widened.

"No." I slowly muttered.

"What happened?" Justin asked me this time lifting my chin up to look at him. Should I tell him about my disease? I asked myself.

"Alishia tell me got damn it!" I flinched from the tone of his voice. I think now, I was making him angry. What I'm gonna do if he'll become angry from me? He's the only one who always keep calm and handles every situation properly. Then why he's becoming angry?

Oh God! This anexiety is getting on my nerves. I closed my eyes tightly. But then I felt myself shifting to someone's lap.

I opened my eyes slowly. And found myself engulfed in Justin's arms. He was hugging me tightly and his left hand was rubbing me back to calm me down. I closed my eyes again to relax myself in his touch. It helped. Trust me. It helped alot. I hugged him back more tightly.

I forgot everything for sometime while engulfed in his big, muscular arms. I engulfed my face more inside his chest while he was still rubbing his one hand on my back. And his one hand was stroking my hairs at the back of my head.

We were there in that position for sometime, engulfed in each other's arms. Feeling each other. My head was on his chest. I could hear his steady heartbeat. It was so relaxing.

"Are you okay now?" He whispered softly in my ear. I nodded, staying in that position only. My eyes were still closed.

"Alishia, I know you're worried about us getting stuck here but... You don't need worry about it. We'll surely get out of here very soon. We'll have to be patient. I'm sure, tomorrow somebody will obviously come and get us out of here." He said those reassuring words to me, which helped alot.

"Are you sure that we'll get out of here?" I asked still snuggled in his chest.

"I promise you Alishia, we'll get out of here very soon. I will get us out. I promise." He said and kissed my forehead.

We stayed like that for some more time until I pulled back from him. I didn't really wanted to do that but it was really long since we were in that position only.

"Thank you." I said while plugging a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you? Thank you for what?" He asked me raising his perfect brows.

"Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for confirming me. Thank you for being there." I answered him back.

"There's no need to thank me for that baby." He answered me back. Wait! Did he just called me baby? Oh my god! I blushed. He smiled.

__________

It's been 1 more hour. Since my break down earlier today, Justin is talking to me more often. I think he's just worried that I'll react like that again. But I'll try my best to not let this anxiety take over me again.

"Alishia! Are you even listening to me?" Suddenly out of no where Justin asked me.

"S-Sorry... I just... zoned out. What were you saying?" I asked him again.

"You're somewhere else Alishia. Tell me what's the big deal. I'll try my best to solve it." He said.

Should I tell him? If I told him that I'd left my pills, he'll definitely get worried. I think I should tell him my second problem.