Chapter 117 - I'm Going To Be An Aunty...Again

Start from the beginning

My eyes fall onto the arburn haired woman who's looking staring right at me. I clear my throat and look away from Jays girlfriend Rose and at the nurse.

"Excuse me." I call our for the nurse, finally getting her attention.

"Oh. Good morning, Dr King." She smiles as she walks towards me.

"Good morning." I say quickly. "Can I have my file for today." I say. From the corner of my eye, I can still see the bitch watching me.

"Yeah. Give me a second." She nods and walks away. I look back at her to find her still watching me, before I can turn back around, my eyes land on my husband.

I watch Chris in confusion as he ignores one of the doctors who's talking to him and watches Rose. His eyes flicker away from her before they land on me and back on Rose. He quickly looks back at me when he realises that i'm watching him.

From across the main reception area he waves at me making me smile at him before I quickly turn my back towards him and take my file from the nurse. I reach for the pen and start to sign off today's forms that are in my file.

"Kinda chilly today, hu?" I look up at the sound of her voice.

"Yes. It is." I nod and carry on signing the forms. Rose stands next to me as she places her arms ontop of the desk.

"Busy day today?" She asks.

"Yes." I say and close my file. "I'm sorry but I have a surgery to prepare for." I tell her as I turn to face her. Her light green eyes scan my dull blue one for a few seconds before I pick up my file and walk away from the pysco.

***

"Your friends with Tessa Black." I let out a sigh and look up at Rose. I close my file and look up at her. "The singer Tessa Black." She adds.

"Yes, I am." I force a smile onto my lips. "Your Jays girlfriend." I state and watch her smile drop.

"We're friends actually." She says. "And he told you about me?" She asks.

"No. Jay and I don't talk much. Tessa told me." I lie.

"You're lying." She mumbles. "I hate liars." She shrugs and sits down across me on the cafeteria table. "Wait. Where are you going?" She says quickly as I start to gather my stuff and get up.

"I have a surgery to prep for." I shrug.

"Yes, you already told me that before." She states. "Come on, sit down. Let's talk. You know, get to know eachother." She says. "I won't bite." She shrugs.

"I really have to go." I lie.

"Come on. One drink." She says and pushes a coffee cup towards me. "Didn't know you guys had really good coffee here." She adds. I slowly sit back down and watch her place the cup infront of me.

"I already had coffee." I tell her.

"Oh what's one cup more." She shrugs. I don't say anything and wrap my hand around the cup before I hold it a few inches away from my lips and blow on it. "Not a fan of coffee?" She asks as I stare down at the cup.

What if this pyscho drugged this?

"Not really, no." I shake my head. She clears her throat and points at my empty coffee cup that I finished around half an hour ago. "I needed the energy." I say quickly.

Rose drinks from her cups and places it down infront of her as she smiles at me. I clear my throat and take a little sip of coffee. I take another and then another before I place it down infront of me.