*Final* Chapter 31: Forever And Ever

'And the last fan is...' Seungcheol said intriguingly over the deafening silence. 'The last lucky fan to play this game with us is...'

'Ms _____... please come up to the stage, you're with Mingyu!' The leader gasped as he revealed my ticket to the over-excited audience. The impossible occurred in that moment. It just felt like something with no logical explanation had just taken place in my mind.

There's no way... My mind became completely blank as I squished past all the fans and managed to be escorted toward the stage in one piece. There's just no way it's real...
As I eyed all the seemingly shocked members, it felt so surreal to me that was on the same stage as them. I flashed all the members a friendly smile and made my way towards Mingyu who was waiting there calmly with a smirk.

'You came...' Mingyu whispered into my ear after he sneakily turned his microphone off. The faint smell of his cologne filled my nose and I had to admit that everything about him looked perfect tonight.

'Uhh... Ok let's begin now! If we form a line, Joshua will go first with his fan... Give us your loudest screams Carats!' Seungcheol chuckled nervously.

With all pairs of eyes on Jisoo, he slowly approached the girl with caution. All of a sudden, Joshua got on one knee and reached his arms out, looking like an angel who fell from heaven. He intertwined their arms and stood up, whispering 'Be with me forever' into her ears softly. The situation on the stage wasn't any better than the crowd who went absolutely wild. While the members and the girl were still recovering from their hyung's cheesy pickup, Mingyu suddenly whispered I missed you so much... into my ears.

Surprised by what he had said, I looked into his lucid eyes before replying Me too.
After witnessing the depth of SEVENTEEN's cringe level, it was finally time for Mingyu's turn. I could feel stabbing glares in my direction, making me nervous out of my mind. While all the crowd focused their attention on Mingyu who suddenly looked blank, I flashed him an awkward smile.
'_____...' Mingyu began with a low, husky voice. I could feel all my hairs stand on edge as he tugged me closer toward him.

Slowly leaning his perfectly sculpted face in toward mine, I gradually sensed the idea that he was going to kiss me. However he paused briefly when our mouths were parked right next to each other and we could feel each others' breaths lingering against our faces. I completely froze up due to all the screaming (from the crowd) chiming repeatedly in my ears and just stood there rigidly.

'I love you, I love you with all that I am and all that I will ever be,' He cooed softly with an ear-to-ear grin.

As his words travelled out of the speakers and echoed to the rest of the audience, Mingyu wasted no time to pull me into a tight hug, hiding my completely tomato-red face from the crowd. At an instant, I thought that being in love with him was the best thing in the world.

 At an instant, I thought that being in love with him was the best thing in the world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

***Don't let Mingyu foOl you he's aCtually sO ruDe omgG***

'I-I think we all know who the winner is...' Seungkwan grimaced into his microphone, allowing other members to own the defeat. While I saw other members still recovering from the shock, a velvety-red rose that had every bit of elegance in it was presented to me as the prize. While the line of fans were going off the stage, I was suddenly stopped by Seungcheol grabbing onto my arms. He whispered secretively: come to our waiting room backstage afterwards... Secretary Kim will let you in... before I nodded my head eagerly and pranced off the stage happily, making me restlessly wonder what Seungcheol oppa needed me for...