12. Relaxing...

Min Jee's POV

"What happened now??" Sehun asked me with concern while Lay rubs my back.
"A-a gu-guy tried *sniffle* to ra-rape *sniffle* m-me!" I tried explaining, but failed cause of my sniffles.
"Shhhhh just be quiet... It'll be fine.." Sehun comforted me while rubbing my back. I started to feel drowsy because of crying too much. I tried to stay awake, but my eyes began to close. I felt super tired, so I fell asleep in Sehun's arms.

-few hours later-
I woke up on the couch, still in my uniform. Feeling gross, I decided to change. I walked to my bedroom quietly, hoping that I don't disturb anyone. When I reached my destination (lol my room), I closed my door and dug through my closet. I found a simple navy blue shirt with a panda logo with a simple pair of pink shorts. I wash my face just to get the dry tears off my face. When I got out of my washroom, I bumped into Suho.
"Oh hi. Didn't see you there." He laughed nervously.
"Why are you in my room?" I tilt my head.
"I kinda freaked out, so I checked in here just to make sure you were here." He laughs again.
"No wonder why they call you "Mother".. " I mumble and walk away.
"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" I laughed. I walked to the kitchen to grab crackers. I was feeling super hungry cause I haven't eaten since lunch. Yeah, my metabolism is fast. I walk back to my bedroom because I wanted to relax.

When I got to my bedroom, I tossed my crackers on the bed then proceeded to flop my body on the bed. I felt, somewhat comfortable. I sat up and open my pack of crackers then started to eat them. While I was eating my crackers, Baekhyun knocked on my door.
"Hey Min, can I come in?" Baekhyun asked.
"Sure. Make yourself feel welcome." I got up and opened the door.
"Thanks. I'm hiding myself from the boys." He laughed.
"You do realize they can smell you, right?" I smirk.
"Just hide my scent, okay?" He asked me.
"Okay, okay fine..." I shooed him away. I grabbed his finger and bit it. Then I made it look like I drank his blood. I opened my window just to make it look like he jumped out the window. I looked out the window when Chanyeol bursted into my room.
"Umm Min, do you know where Baekhyun is?" he asked.
"He was here, then he jumped out of my window." I point to my window.
"Do you know where he is headed?"
"He told me he was going to a park." I lied. 
"Okay thanks Min." He left my room. I rub the blood off of the side of my mouth. I open my closet door to find a freaked out Baekhyun.
"What if he finds me Min??" he asks
"Calm down, he won't. Just stay here with me." I pull him out of the closet. 

I sit in bed, eating crackers while I'm on my laptop. Baekhyun looks at my laptop screen. 
"Soooo, what are you looking at?" he asks me.
"Tumblr. You want to look with me?" I asked him.
"Sure.." he adjusts himself so that he's behind me, then leans onto my left shoulder.
"What should we look at?"
"Uhhh how about humor? I haven't laughed for two days.
"Okay then." I look up funny blogs.

-few minutes later-
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS?" I laugh so hard with Baekhyun. He wraps his arms around my stomach. I blushed so hard. 
"Don't mind me. I'm just making sure I don't die of laughter." he smirks. I scroll down to find some more funny posts. I close my laptop because I can't handle laughing anymore. Baekhyun lays down then I laid down beside him.
"We should get to know eachother." Baekhyun grabs my hand and fidgets with my fingers.
"Okay then. What was your first impression of me?" I asked him out of curiosity.
"I thought you were a shy, quiet girl who hated vampires. But when you needed blood from Sehun, I knew that you weren't human. Then after today, I changed my mind completely about you. What about your impression about me?" he explains and asks.
"Well, I thought you were a guy who gets all the girls. But then I realized that you were actually a funny guy. I guess my thoughts could be shallow." I furrow my eyebrows.
"Aww don't be sad about it. Last girl that lived here, oh my god. She was way worse than you. She would boss some of us around and think that she's the leader. Her parents took her back after they've heard what she's been doing to us. Unlike you, you seem like an ordinary girl to me." I smile at that.
"Well, I'm going to my room. See you Min." he got up and walked to the door.
"You do realize you're across from me?" I laugh.
"Shut up." he left after that.

Where are the rest of the boys?