18. Memories

Min Jee's POV

"Everyone! Let's watch a movie!" D.O called everyone to the living room.
"Coming!" Everyone replied. I was in the kitchen, preparing some stuff. I brought out a platter of snacks that we could eat during the movie. I walked to the living room with the snacks, then placed them on the table. D.O started to eat the platter little by little. I looked at him, smiling. It brings back the memories of when I first started cooking.

As I was in the kitchen, cooking things, D.O came in.
"Oh, hello Min Jee! What are you cooking?" he asked me, peeking over my shoulder.
"I'm making some Jap Chae with a side of Kim Bap! You know, we gotta stay healthy!" I smiled, piecing the meal together.
"Ooo! I want to try some!" D.O grabbed some chopsticks then proceeded to taste my freshly made Jap Chae. He looked shocked, scaring me a bit.
"This. Is. The. Best. JAP CHAE EVER!!" D.O squealed as he tasted some more Jap Chae.
"You're so cute, D.O!!" I told him as I pinch his cheek.
"Hush! You're younger than me!" D.O pouted in a cute way.

As I watched D.O eat the snacks, the boys came to the living room one by one. They saw the snack platter that was set on the table. When they tried some, their faces filled with pleasure.
"These snacks taste so heavenly!" Tao says as he grabs some more snacks. Eventually, we sit down and managed to fit in the couch. I was sitting beside Sehun and Baekhyun. It was actually quite comforting.

"This will be an interesting movie!" Baekhyun puts the movie on, sitting right beside me. As we watch the movie, Sehun comes in.
"Hyung, what are you watching?" Sehun asks Baekhyun, walking over to sit beside me.
"I don't know. I just put a movie that looked interesting." Baekhyun smiles, feeling a bit dumb. I smile as I lean my head on Sehun's shoulder, enjoying the rest of the movie.

As Sehun and I cuddled during the movie, I ended up dozing off on his chest. The boys notice and slowly, they start going to their rooms, leaving Sehun and I alone in the living room.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I came back from the dead! I wanted to update cause I want to. Haha no, but I felt that it's unfair for me to abandon a book that got so many reads and votes! What else should I write? Cause I'd like to get more reads and stuff.
See ya!