2. The Tiring Day

Min Jee's POV

As I entered the SUV, I sat in the back for more room. I like to sleep a lot, so it's kind of a must for me. As I sat down, my dad questioned me.

"Why don't you sit in the front Min Jee?" he questioned

"I like so be comfy so that's why."

I responded while stretching my legs across the seats. My dad rolled his eyes and mumbled something about "typical me". I just shrugged and buckled up my seat.

-couple hours later-

I wake up all tired, in front of a big house. I was so tired I couldn't get up. So my dad decided to knock on the door. When I took a peek, it looked like he was talking to a guy that looked like a young, teenager. He glanced over to me, nodded at my dad and proceeded to walk to the SUV. He first looked at me then asked me if I was awake.

"Hnnnn too tired to get up...." I groaned. He asked me to step out the SUV. When I did, he picked me up bridal style, then walked into the house. He laid me on the couch, grabbed some water and grabbed what looked like a half of a sandwich.

"You must be hungry. Here is some water and a sandwich." The boy told me. He looks like he's the youngest. He has some cute but manly features. After him and my dad bringing the boxes and luggages to a bedroom, my dad gave me a hug and said goodbye to me. He drove off slowly, making sure not to wake anyone up. I walked back to the couch and the boy sat on the opposite couch.

"I'm Oh Sehun. You must be the girl who is going to live with us. What's your name?" he introduced himself.

"I'm Han Min Jee. My umma has been telling me a lot about you guys before I came here." I responded. I finish the sandwich five minutes later.

"Do you want me to carry you to your room?" Sehun asked me.

"Nah I'm fine. I can get there by myself." I responded, feeling all drowsy. I got up and walked a few steps, but fell after that. Sehun got up and picked me up.

"Told you. You're tired after that long drive." Sehun smirked. He carried me to my room, but was interrupted by somebody.

"Sehun why are you carrying a girl?" Another boy that looked like a girl, asked Sehun

"Luhan Hyung, she's the girl living with us." Sehun responded.

"Ah. My name is Luhan. You'll meet the others later on." He looks at me with a reassuring smile. Luhan walks to what looks like the bathroom. Sehun continues walking for 2 minutes, then opens a door.

"Your bedroom is beside me. You and I can start unpacking when you wake up." Sehun laid me on the bed then walked towards the door.

"Oh, and good night." He closes the door.

Wow. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

------

Heyy guys

sorry if I haven't updated xD

School has been busy, so I haven't been able to update.

Happy Valentine's day though!