5. Headaches

Min Jee's POV

I wake up on the couch, with a terrible migraine. I rub my temples to settle the pain but nope, doesn't work.

"Are you okay Min Jee?" Sehun asks me.

"Ah nope. I have a terrible migraine." he gets up and walks to the kitchen. He comes back with a glass of water.

"Seems like you didn't drink enough blood." Sehun points to his neck.

"I should have a bandage here, but seems like I healed quickly." I start to feel drowsy. I get up, but Sehun picks me up.

"Since you can't drink my blood again for a week, I'll call Baekhyun." Sehun proceeds to walk upstairs.

"Se...Hun... Hurry......" I start to feel my eyes becoming heavy. Baekhyun comes right on time, lifting and adjusting my head near his neck.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hyung. I need you for an emergency." Sehun barges in my room.

"Thanks for interrupting me. What's the emergency?" I ask.

"Min Jee's about to faint. She didn't drink enough blood."

"Oh god. I thought she drank enough?" I question.

"Whatever Hyung I need you to give her blood." Sehun grabs me out of my room.

I run to the living room to find Min Jee in the floor. I rush over to her and lift her up and placed her near my neck.

"You can drink me. Drink enough, but don't drain me." I reassured her. She doesn't hesitate because I feel some sharp fangs on my neck. I feel some sort of pleasure. Nothing like sexual pleasure. It feels like when you drink blood and you feel pleased. I hear several footsteps come over.

"Baekhyun, who's that?"

"Why is she drinking your blood?"

"What is she doing here?"

"Are you two dating?

After 3 minutes, she lets go. She licks the excess blood then rests her head on my shoulder. I proceed to rub her back while Sehun holds a cup of water.

"Min Jee, here's some water." Sehun taps her while she lifts her head up. She grabs the cup of water and chugs the water. Se notices that there are guys surrounding her.

"Oh hello Oppas. I'm Min Jee." She politely greets the boys.

"Hello Min Jee. Nice to meet you." Suho greets her.

"Hello Suho-oppa." She responds. Oh right, Sehun showed her who's living here.

Min Jee's POV

I walk over to Sehun, but almost fell. Good thing Sehun catches me. I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I look behind me.

"Oh hi Chanyeol. Thanks for supporting me." I smile while fixing myself up.

"Sehun, can you carry me to my room? I need some rest." I ask. Sehun doesn't respond, but he picked me up and walked me to my room.

"You know, I feel like you come to me a lot for company." he mentions. I fidget with his shirt button.

"Well, I did meet you first. So I don't really know the others properly." I respond. Sehun opens the door then walks over to my bed.

"I'm going to stay here to take care of you." Sehun puts me on the bed then sits on the corner of the bed.

"Now go rest. I need to rest too." Sehun closes his eyes. I crawl over to Sehun then placed my head on his lap.

"Can I sleep like this?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." he answers with no hesitation.

Sehun's POV

When she settled her head on my lap, I kinda blushed at that. Okay, I really blushed at that. I look over at her. God, she's pretty. No, she's beautiful. Wait, I've only known her for two days. I can't develop a crush on her. I start to brush her hair with my hands. Her hair is so silky. Ow, my back hurts sleeping upright. So, I gently move her head and lay down beside her. I close my eyes, feeling tired.

-----

Yehet! finally wrote another chapter!

Sorry for the delay! School started :c

But yeah, I cleared homework out of the way so I have time to write. c:

See ya~