9. Bruised up

Baekhyun's POV
Kai and I decided that we needed to go to the washrooms. So while we were walking, we were talking about childhood memories. When we reach the washrooms, I see a group of girls crowd around the lockers beside the girls washroom. I realized that they're were beating Min up. When Yoo Jin was going to kick her, I pushed her out of the way. I look at Min, she looks unconscious. I look over to Kai, who seems to be dealing with Yoo Jin and her group. I tossed Min's school bag to Kai and told him to text the boys to come to the infirmary. I picked Min up then walked to the infirmary.

Kris's POV
My phone vibrated in my pocket while I was eating, which made me flinch. I looked at the text that Kai sent me.

Go to the infirmary right now. We have some serious business.

I looked over at the boys. They seem to be having fun. Until they saw me.
"Yo Kris, what's wrong?" Chen asked me.
"We need to go to the infirmary right now." I told them. We all packed our bags and put our trays on the tray holder. I focused on getting us to the infirmary. The school's quite big, so we can get lost easily. I found the busy hallway where the infirmary is. When we got there, we were greeted with a horrible sight.

Min Jee was laying in the bed with bruises.

I looked over at Baekhyun and Kai to give me an explanation.
"Kai and I were going to the washrooms, when Yoo Jin and her friends were trying to beat up Min. Now she's pretty bruised up." I noticed the bandage on Baekhyun's neck.
"You fed her blood?" I asked him.
"She was in critical condition. So I couldn't do anything about it." Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck. I gave him the Are-you-kidding look and walked up to him. I grabbed his collar when Chen stopped me.
"Kris, this is not a good time to do this. We need to worry about Min's condition." I let go of Baekhyun's collar. Then, I sat down and thought about one thing.

Get well soon, Min Jee.

Luhan's POV
I sat down beside Min Jee, feeling worried. Even though I don't know her well, I'm still worried. I mean, her parents lend Min Jee to us. So we have to protect her. I was looking at Min Jee until the door opened. Yoo Jin seemed to be crying. I didn't listen to her conversation with her ex, which is Kris. Kris seemed to be pretty stressed with the fact that one of his friends was injured and that his ex decided to hurt her. Yoo Jin went into the subject on how Min Jee was planning to hurt us when I stepped in.
"Min Jee wouldn't do such a thing. Cut the crap Yoo Jin." I may sound harsh, but Min Jee is unconscious, and Yoo Jin almost killed her. I sat back down when Yoo Jin ran away. The nurse came back a couple minutes later with the results.
"Min Jee will be awake tomorrow or in two days. If Baekhyun didn't give her blood, she'd be in serious danger. To the point where she'd be put in a hospital. By the way, I saw Yoo Jin crying outside. Was she somewhat involved?" The nurse asked.
"Somehow. Although we don't know why." Kris said as he got up. I picked Min Jee up and carried her to our limo. All we need to do is get her safe at home.

Min Jee's POV
I feel horrible. I wake up in my bed, in my pyjamas. I looked confused at first. But then I remembered, I was being beaten up. I look around and find Luhan, sleeping on my desk.

------
omg HAI.
sorry about the late update. I hope yew like dis chapter.
see ya~