21: Bluuuhhd.

I gripped my skirt tightly while I watched Yeo Min eat her food. I was starting to get uncomfortable. Not just cause of her, but my desires for blood. How do the boys manage to live without the desires of blood?? I think I've startled Sehun a little, because he noticed how white my knuckles were turning. Maybe Yeo Min too, since she looks concerned too.

"Min Jee, are you alright?" he asked, placing his hand over one of mine. He automatically gave me a concerned look, lightly brushing my cheek.
"We need to find a source of blood. Uh, come with me." we both got up from our spots, immediately running to the nurse's office. I bit my lip, gripping his hand tightly. I looked back, seeing Yeo Min eat her food slowly while looking at me.

     The way to the nurse's office must've been fast, or so I thought. Because it seemed like it took 3 minutes to get there. Don't ask me why, it was just something I thought. We knocked on the door, hoping she'd answer as soon as possible. Thankfully, she answered a few seconds after.

"Hello there, is there a problem?" the nurse asked, giving me a concerned look. Jeez, everyone's concerned. Sehun described the issue I have with blood, in which she understood. Wait, I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that? Oh, never mind, she knows anyway.

"Here, drink some of this and you'll be fine. It may not taste the best, but it's a substitute for your vampire desires." she gave me a bottle full of red liquid, disguising it with a logo that promoted a cherry drink. Odd..

     I took a sip of the drink when we left the office, contorting my face in disgust. "Eww, what is this?" I asked, drinking more of it. "It's just a mixture of blood and some vitamins, I don't know." Sehun shrugged, which popped a question in my head.

"How exactly does the nurse know about the whole, vampire thing?" I asked another question, curious. "Well, she's friends with Kris' parents, in which they told her abut this whole vampire thing. She was alright with it. Thankfully, the nurse is the only one to know about this." he explained, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I wasn't uncomfortable by this, but remembered about the fan girls. Thank god, we took a quiet hallway, which had barely anyone here.

     By the time we got back, Yeo Min was already comfortable with them. I smiled, feeling a little proud. Needless to say, I think I've done my job of giving her some people to talk to. Sehun must've noticed, due to my reaction. He rubbed my shoulder, whispering in my ear. "I think the boys made a new friend." he joked, which caused both of us to laugh. Shrugging it off, we headed back to our seats at the table.

"So, how are you?" I asked her, smiling. She chuckled, hugging me. "Thanks for introducing them to me, we're all having fun talking about the school and our outside lives." she thanked me, keeping the hug for a few moments.

"Eh, it's nothing. I'm glad you became friends with them, ye know?" I reply, pinching her nose. She blushed lightly, lightly rubbing her nose. But in the corner of my eye, I think I saw Xiumin staring at every feature of her face. Oh my, looks like someone's interested...