19. What's Going On?

When I woke up, I noticed that the room was empty. I was laying on Sehun's chest, hearing his heartbeat. I want to be stronger for him. For the boys. I haven't really been able to release my vampire powers, which explains why I'm so weak. It's like I've been sealed with something. Anyway, I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. While I was getting ready, Baekhyun interrupted.

"The princess is getting ready, eh?" he joked. I shrugged it off, smiling.

"School day today. I'm feeling a little more lively today. Is that normal?" I asked, looking a little confused.

"Eh, it happens. Just go along with it." Baekhyun suggested. What does he mean by that? I looked perplexed, taking a glance at Baekhyun before going to my room. I changed into my uniform, making sure everything is tidy. Once I got changed, I walked to the living room, waking Sehun.

"Hm, why are you wearing your uniform?" Sehun looked sleepy, trying to adjust himself on the couch to get up.

"It's Monday, and we have school." I reply as the boys walk in with their uniform. Sehun looked confused, before going to his room to change. I smile, feeling genuine.

"I know this is random, but thanks for letting me stay at your house, guys. It makes me feel appreciated." I spoke out, making the boys look a little confused. "At home, we barely talk to each other. Here, I talk to you and help you all out. It makes me happy, ya know." the boys start to laugh.

"You know, Min Jee, we don't usually do this, but we genuinely care for you. We actually have fun having you around." Suho smiles as Sehun walks in.

"Great! Let's goooo!!" Xiumin pushes all of us out of the door. We walk to school, having fun.

~~~~
I walked by the lockers where I got beaten. How weak of me. Anyway, I was going to go to the washrooms, but reconsidered since Yoo Jin was in there. I didn't want to cause any conflict. I ran out quietly, hoping that she wouldn't notice. Oh, how I was wrong.

"Hey you! Yeah, I'm talking to you!" Yoo Jin ran up to me. I wanted to die here, but I didn't bother.

"What do you want, Yoo Jin? I just want some peace." I spoke, sounding frustrated.

"I want you to leave those guys alone! You're just a toy to them!" Yoo Jin tried to throw a punch, but luckily I grabbed her wrist. Her face contorted in pain.

"I don't care what you assume about the boys, just don't think that I'm weak." I let go of her wrist, walking away. She's such a pain in the ass.

~~~~
Once I arrived in class, the boys looked surprised.

"Hey! Are you okay? You look a little pale.." Suho spoke with concern. I looked at myself in a small mirror beside the teacher's desk. I freaked out a little.

"Am I evolving late or something??" I ask. The boys look confused, letting me continue. "Just earlier, Yoo Jin tried to punch me. I grabbed her wrist and she looked like she was in pain. But I don't think I grabbed her that hard..." I continue. After that, the boys looked shocked.

"Min Jee, you're going to have to start going undercover. We need to give you more blood in order to look normal." Baekhyun places his hands on my shoulders. "Just come sit down and try to go on with the day." I sat down, feeling a little bit tired.

•••••

AYO I'm back with this fanfic.

despite my interest in Exo, I can't leave you guys hanging! I got some motivation to finally continue this fanfic. I promise to give you guys an ending! Have a good day!