10. School and Cookies.

Min Jee's POV

After seeing Luhan on my desk, I started thinking about what happened at school. I look at my stomach and my forehead. I see bandages. The damage was probably so bad. I was gonna get out of my room when Luhan spoke.

"Don't leave. You still need to rest." Luhan groans. I still went out of my room anyways. I walked downstairs to find a batch of cookies on the counter in the kitchen. I see a note on the edge of the plate. I pick it up and I read it.

"Help yourself Min Jee. The boys and I went out to do some stuff. Luhan wanted to stay behind so it's just you and Luhan at home. I hope you're doing well, dongsaeng!

-D.O Kyungsoo"

Heh cute. He wrote his full name. Anyways, I grab the cookie batch and walked back to my room. When I got to my room, I put the cookies on my desk, making sure not to wake Luhan. I lay down and I start to think about school. How will I even survive at school? I mean I'm injured already on my first day of school. I question the environment with girls at school. Most of them are pretty nice. Then there are the popular, mean girls. Then the fangirls who hate every girl that hangs with the boys (example: me!), but I haven't made any friends yet. Some girls looked shy to even talk to me.

But other than that, I'll try to go through the year by myself. I'll try not to have too much support from the boys.

-----

heyoo guys

sorry for the late update!

been busy soo yeahhh

I should stop being a bit lazy.

sorry if it's short

See ya!