His Story

Just a disclaimer: this was my first story I've ever written in English and that's why there are a lot of mistakes.
I apologise for that and I'm currently trying to fix them

Bakugou Katsuki is not good at showing his emotions.
It's not because he's scared or anything. No, he just doesn't know how to.
His whole life he was taught that showing emotions is a sign of weakness and he couldn't be weak.
He needed to be the best at everything.
It started when he was four. His mother got a new partner and well let's say he was not the dad he dreamt of.
He always wanted a father, someone who would play ball with him or talk with him about party's and the good ol'times.
His father had an accident and died when he was 4 months old so he never knew what it was like to have a father. But he knew his friends fathers and all of them were so nice.
But his mom's new partner was nothing like that and he sure would realise that soon.
The first weeks were fine. They were the happy family he had dreamed about.
But about 3 months later his mother lost her job and his so called father started drinking. He made his mother responsible for that and that he needed to find work now.
But the first month was okay. He was just screaming and arguing. But then his mother started drinking too because she now believed him that it was her fault and she started hurting herself. His father also started beating her and yelled at her almost every minute.
This went on for almost 2 years, before it got worse. Because of everything going on Katsuki's grades already dropped from the number one in class to the last spot in a few months. He wasn't focusing on school anymore. He was not number 1 anymore. He wasn't even number 10 now and the school sure wondered how his grades could drop this fast and the day came when the school called Katsuki's "parents". Katsuki remembers some parts of that day well, too well. It was the first day his father laid an hand on him.

He grabbed him by his wrist and yelled at him. Tears started to come out of Katsukis little, innocent eyes. His "father" tightened the grip and yelled at him even louder.
But Katsuki... he couldn't understand an word. He was frozen. He couldn't move. His wrist hurt. Why was his mum not doing anything? What was even happening right kn- Slap
He felt a stinging pain on his right cheek, but the man still held him tight by his wrist. "ANSWER ME" was the first thing he heard. What is he talking about? What is he supposed to answer? Slap.
Now he felt an even more stinging pain on his other cheek. Tears rolling down his cheeks. Salty, burning tears. Then the man pushed him to the ground and started kicking him in his stomach and other parts of his body.
He felt so much pain. So much pain no person should ever feel and he was only 4. This was not fair. Another kick. "stop" whimpered the small Katsuki. Another kick. He kicked his arms with whom he tried to protect his body. "Stop" he said. Louder now, but still quiet and filled with fear. Another kick and more yelling. "STOP"

Katsuki woke up, sweating and with small tears in his eyes. His heart was beating so fast that he thought he would get a heartattack at any minute. His breathing was uncontrolled and he started looking around his room. He was in U.A, in his dorm.
"Thank god" he whispered to himself.
His breathing and his heartbeat started to calm down.
He got out of the bed and went into his small bathroom. He knew he wouldn't get anymore sleep, so why not do something and start making yourself ready and maybe even go train a little bit outside. He had done this a lot the last few weeks.
The exams are near and if he messes them up... he would take him from U.A. and take him back home, Katsuki couldn't let the happen.
He needed to be the best. He needed to. He looked at himself in the mirror. And well he looked horrible. His already pale face was even paler and the dark circles under his eyes were even more visible. His face also got skinnier, not only his face but his whole body. He got so skinny because of all the stress. His hair looks messy as always, but the worst was the look he had on his face. He couldn't even reconize himself anymore. He needed to fix that until morning. If anybody would notice...
And so Katsuki started putting on his mask again hoping that everything would end soon.