26. Last Trump Card

Start from the beginning

"who?"

"That one, who just got raped recently! " I heard some murmurings but I ignored it and drank some water to slacken the fire inside me.

"Please don't feel dear... We are here to help you, you are not alone. Being a man it's my duty." told a man in his early forties with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"Did you see that old lady over there.. She stays in platform since her son threw her out of his house... Being a man why didn't you support her? " I asked him but got no answer.

"Did I asked your help you idiot? Do I look like a charity case you damn it... " I screamed and threw the water bottle on him and shoved him down the floor. I started kicking him hard on his tummy making him groan in pain.

I took my frustration on him, off late he started to run away making other look at me wide eyed.

I came back home feeling tired and again subsiding my tears... I'm not at all a attention person, but now everyone will look at me in a different way.. Why God? But I should be strong to face all of them. I'm strong!

I had my breakfast with dad, met Shanti aunty few drops left my eyes unintentionally when she hugged me and cried. She's like my mother figure and it's really difficult for me to stay calm without crying in front of her.

Lately, I'm feeling sick. I felt drowsy and tired all day may be because of the sleeping pills. I laid on the bed thinking about the twist and turns in my life.

It's been three weeks, he didn't meet me after that day. I didn't hear anything from him. May be he is happy with his new girlfriend after ruining my life.

Suddenly my room door flung open and came running in my energy booster " Siya chitti! " she jumped on the bed and hugged me, after rolling on the bed with the little energy bomb my eyes fell on Sanjana Akka.

"How are you Siya? " asked her.

"I'm fine akka... Come sit... Sorry, I didn't see you. I was busy with this beautiful princess. " I started tickling her.

"Chitti... I go see uncle and drink juice. Can I go momma! " she told in her baby voice.

"Go.... But be careful, not going out of the house. " Sanjana akka told her then she ran down calling my dad.

"I'm very sorry for wha-" she started but I cut her off.

"Akka please.... I don't want any sympathy from anyone... So please. " I told her curtly.

"Arjun is not that bad Siya... He's not what you think of him. " told her just like cutting my wounds with knief.

"How did I forget? So you came here as Surya's wife. The same Surya, who's the best friend of Mr. Arjun. You came here to change my mind and you want me to get back in that monster's life.. How can you do this to me? " I didn't expected this from her.

"No Siya, you are mistaken." She tried to reason.

"No, I'm not. After many years, I started to predict the real intentions of people. How could you take his side? He bloody raped me! " I screamed and next second darkness consumed me.

I woke up on bed with Sanjana akka near me "Siya... You alright ? " asked her.

I got up and rested my head on the headboard of my cot. A notification popped in my mobile on the side table. I checked my mobile... It's from my periods tracker application.

" YOU ARE LATE " I forgot to breath the second I saw it..

I stood up and breathed hard.. Imagining the terrible possibility.

"Siya you are looking so weak... Come I'll take you to the doctor. " I nodded my head in positive. I need to meet the doctor desperately.

"Akka, please don't tell anything to dad now... We'll go visit doctor Parvathy first. If not he'll be worried about my health unnecessaryly. " I told her and felt like something eating me from inside.

I reached the hospital but they didn't send me in because I had no appointment. I called Dr. Parvathy. She told me to get in immediately.

"Hey... Siya, how are you? " asked her.

"I'm fine doctor... I.... I... Actually... " I stammered sweating heavily. God please don't punish me like this.

"She fainted doctor... So I took her to you immediately.. Please check her. " told Sanjana akka.

"Siya... What happened didn't you had you breakfast? " doctor asked me.

"Doc... Doctor.... I... I... " I stopped my words and showed her, my mobile after opening the period tracker application. Her smile faded a second but she managed to get it back.

"Hey... Don't confuse yourself.... It's just a coincidence, now don't panic, anyways for your satisfaction we'll do the test. It's just a preliminary test don't worry. You just need to follow the instructions in the kit. " she told me but even though I'm hell scared.

She gave me three kits from different company for accuracy and I did the procedure. I came out and gave the kits to her.

"We need to wait for two minutes " told her. And these two minutes were the longest in my life.

She finished analyzing the kits and looked at me worried. God please no... "I'm sorry Siya. You are pregnant. " I fell on the floor feeling the ground shattering.
_________________

Sanjana's pov :

I'm feeling sad for Siya but in one way I'm very happy. This baby is the last trump card to bring them together. Arjun and Siya had to get back at least for their baby.

I called Surya, he picked in second ring "What happened? Did you speak to her? Did you told her about Ajay? Did Siya believed you? " he didn't stop his questions.

"Surya... Listen to me for a second. " I shouted.

"No... Tell me first. Did Siya realized the truth? Did she wanted to get back with Arjun.. Did sh-... " I cut the call before he could continue his question marathon.

If my husband idiot didn't stop questioning me, how will I answer him?

I planned to do the right thing, I know it's not my place to do, but I had to. I need to fix things between them since my husband and I ruined it.

I called Arjun.

"Hello... Arjun... Huh... Siya is pregnant! "

_________________

Assalamu alaikum and hello to all my cupcakes.

I know you were expecting the precap but what will I do? You all keep nagging me for an update and I could write only this much. I know it's quite small but you can expect the next chapter to be bigger.

So, How was the chapter? How was Siya's outburst towards this society? What do you think of Siya's pregnancy? Let me know in the comments.

I have just opened a new account on instagram @sajal_ameena follow me to know further about my books. You can send me fan made edits and covers that will be posted there..

Vote, Share and Comment!

-Yours Sajal 🤓