∘˚˳°Explaination∘˚˳°

Art by: Leah Creel on Deviantart.

Have a long sappy chapter. *grabs popcorn.*

This chapter is the explanation of everything.

You heard me. Now I'm giving the mic to~~~~~~ No one.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

They were all frozen in shock, "Aphmau..." Aaron muttered and started walking towards her.

Aphmau had water in her eyes and she was shivering in fear. "What is going on?" Aaron asked as he looked straight into her eyes.

"I'll take you to the person who will explain to you." Aphmau said and walked out of the house with Aaron following her.

She went into her house and got in Aaron's room, "Where is that person?" Aaron asked and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"It's me. I will explain everything." Aphmau said and Aaron grabbed both of her shoulders.

"This was all a setup." Aphmau said and Aaron was confused.

"What do you mean by a setup?"

"I mean.... Those people who were working with you. The pack, your sister, Garroth, Zane, Travis, Katelyn.... they were all paid to work with you."

"What?"

"It's true, I knew I was going to get kidnapped by you. I knew that you were going to shoot Lily, and kill Michi, and Elizabeth along with mom and dad. Your father did all of this."

Aaron let her go and sat on the bed, "How?"

"Aaron... Your father always wanted you to not be abusive, so he made all of that. Whenever someone is in trouble, or you we're going to hurt them. Hyria steps in and makes you sleep."

"And what was Melissa's job?"

"She was the one who makes you sleep. She learned from Hyria, and her aura is unknown to you. What she said about not being able to get my location was a lie."

"The pack?"

"They were the ones that were always around and got your trust, that way they could tell us what you're thinking. They were like stalkers."

"Garroth?"

"A stalker, he is your personal guard and that made us know more about what you were thinking."

"Dante?"

"A stalker too. Everyone that was working with you are all stalkers."

"What about Zack, Sylvanna and Elizabeth?"

"They're not dead. June made a clone out of them so that you would kill the clone, not them."

"Did the same thing happen to Michi and Lily?"

"Yes."

"And Ein?"

"Aaron... Ein is your cousin, he was the only one who was really worried about you. He and your father planned all of this. June froze the wolves and saved him."

"What about Hyria?"

"She was the one who was giving instructions, your father didn't want any of us to talk directly to him so that you won't get suspicious. So if there's anything, we tell her and she tells your father."

"So that means that mom and dad weren't dead?"

"They weren't. That was a story that your father made up to start the plan."