∘˚˳°Control∘˚˳°

Art by: ???

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau looked at Aaron with slight fear in her eyes, "What is it?" Aphmau asked and Aaron stood up.

The wolves got in the room and one of them went up to Aaron and he started patting it.

"Ever since I was born, my father isolated me from this world because my powers were unstable. He made me and my family live in this lodge until I was able to control my powers, my sister was the one who was social but me." Aaron stopped and sighed then looked out the window.

"I met those dark wolves and they took me as their Alpha, whenever someone tries to infiltrate the lodge or the mansion I send the wolves at them. They were my only friends." Aaron said and Aphmau walked up to him.

"Those are not ordinary wolves, right?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked at the moon.

"They are dark wolves, the strongest wolves on earth, they are cursed with Shad's magic. And since I'm his descendant, I'm their Alpha." Aaron replied and Aphmau looked at him.

"He really is a demon with a big heart." Aphmau thought and Aaron looked at her.

"Follow me." Aaron said then walked out of the room, with Aphmau following him and the wolves following Aaron.

Aaron got into a room and opened a secret passageway, it led into a cave. Aphmau followed until Aaron stopped at a place that was different from the cave, it's walls are colorful and it had a hanging cell.

Aaron looked at the empty cell and clenched his fists, his eyes turned red and his ears, tail and wings came out.

Aphmau looked in fear as black aura started to form around him. "Where did he go?"

Aaron turned to the wolves, "Find me Ein. NOW!" Aaron ordered and the wolves ran out of the cave.

Aaron then grabbed Aphmau's hand and ran back to the lodge, "What's going on?" Aphmau asked and Aaron got out of the lodge.

"I'll explain later" Aaron said and then picked up Aphmau bridal style and flew up in the air.

Aphmau clenched into Aaron's shirt tightly so she won't fall.

Aaron's dark aura took over the whole forest the moment Aaron took off.

Aaron flew back to the mansion and landed in his balcony, "Listen to me VERY carefully, inform Melissa that Ein is loose and I'm searching for him and you stay in my room and lock the door and the windows. You hear?" Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"NOW GO!" Aaron ordered and flew away.

Aphmau got in the room and locked the window and ran to Melissa's room.

She knocked on the door and Melissa opened, "Aphmau?! I thought Aaron locked you in his room and-"

"No time to explain, Aaron told me to tell you that Ein's loose." Aphmau said and Melissa's eyes widened.

"WHAT?! Okay okay go to Aaron's room ASAP, I'm sure Aaron cursed it to be safe from Ein." Melissa said and Aphmau took of to his room and locked the door.

Melissa then looked out her window and saw Aaron's black aura all over the forest, she then went to her orb and closed her eyes trying to find Ein's location.

"I have to do this, sorry mom I'll break out promise."

Guess who's saying this line 👆👆👆

Ciao Adios