∘˚˳°Divine∘˚˳°

Art by: Lizoose

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

Blaze looked at him in shock as Aaron crumbled the paper in his hands, he then took off and his wings sprout out and he started flying in the air.

"I have to find them." Aaron muttered to himself as he started searching for Garroth, Zane, Travis, Katelyn and Aphmau. Since they were all gone.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"Aphmau!" Someone yelled, as Aphmau was walking around the small village in the Sacred Forest. She turned around and saw Travis, Katelyn, Garroth and Zane.

"What?!" Aphmau said as they ran up to her.

"We came here to find you Irene." Garroth said and Aphmau sighed.

"Why?" She asked and Katelyn sighed.

"We had to team up, to calm down Shad." Katelyn said and Travis looked into Aphmau's eyes.

"Aphmau please.... Aaron's gone insane ever since you left and escaped." Travis said and Aphmau looked down at the floor.

"If Aaron found you... you'll be dead, so are us." Zane said and Aphmau stiffened up.

"No. Don't forget WHO gave him the power to be Shad, who created the first Ultima Werewolf. Me." Aphmau said and they all nodded.

"You're-"

"APHMAU!"

They all jumped and the sound and Aphmau was pale.

"Aaron... he's nearby."

They all ran into Aphmau's house (for now) and hid in it.

"Wow... you're a magic user?" Garroth said in awe as they all admired the place.

Aphmau smirked and pulled out a wand, it was dark purple and had red vines on it and the vines formed a circle that had a purple orb inside the circle. "Yep, gotta go back to my old self."

"You're a magic user and I didn't know?" Katelyn said and Aphmau sighed.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, but I still remember everything. So yeah, you could say I got back to my old school way." Aphmau said and they all nodded.

Then... they all looked at the window and saw someone standing under the shadows of the trees, looking at them...

With red glowing eyes.

Ciao Adios