∘˚˳°Why?∘˚˳°

Art by: ???

Oh no the darkness and tears.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was looking at Aaron in shock and Aaron calmed down and walked up to her.

"Aphmau, I'm sorry but.... You don't understand your father's dirty business." Aaron said as he sat down next to her.

"And now you're being sympathetic? After hitting me." Aphmau said as she held her bleeding cheek.

Aaron narrowed his eyes at her and held her other cheek and Aphmau backed away slowly but Aaron wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Now now Aphmau I'm here protecting you." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him in disgust.

"By hitting me you maniac?" Aphmau said in disgust and Aaron moved his hand from her cheek to her hair and pulled it with force and Aphmau yelped in pain.

"Don't. Call me that." Aaron threatened and Aphmau started crying.

She then user all her force to push him away but she failed and Aaron laughed at her.

"You think you'll escape my hands huh?" Aaron laughed and Aphmau cried.

"Please let me go... I'm nothing but a famous singer and-" Aphmau said and Aaron shut her up by placing his hand on her mouth.

"I don't want to know about your career, I want to know about your father's dirty business." Aaron ordered and Aphmau was frozen.

Aaron removed his hand and placed it on her cheek, "Speak." He said and Aphmau gulped.

"I don't know anything about that." Aphmau muttered in fear and Aaron was furious.

"What?" Aaron asked and Aphmau cried and looked into his eyes.

"I said I have no idea what you're talking about! My father always kept his business to himself." Aphmau said a little louder and Aaron stood up.

He went up to his desk and grabbed a gun and loaded it, Aphmau's eyes eyes widened and she started crying and backing away from Aaron until she hit the corner of the room.

"Why?" Aphmau whispered to herself and Aaron turned around and walked towards her and she cried harder.

"Please don't kill me..." Aphmau pleaded in tears and Aaron knelt in front of her.

Then, his door bursted open revealing a girl with black hair and dark green eyes. "Aaron!? Are you cheating on me?" She said and Aaron closed his eyes.

"Lily. Leave." Aaron ordered and she huffed.

"NOT UNTIL YOU EX-" She yelled but got interrupted by Aaron aiming at her head and pulling the trigger. Shooting her dead.

Aphmau was pale.

"Why me?"

I'm sorry.

Ciao Adios