∘˚˳°Happiness∘˚˳°

Art by: Panda25 on Insta.

This is a chapter that has no darkness

˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°˚˳°

Aaron then picked her up bridal style and walked over to his parents and they followed him back home.

Aphmau was giggling the most of the time and Aaron was smiling, he never expected to fall for a short potato.

When they arrived, Aphmau jumped from Aaron's arms and tackled Maria on the floor.

"REVENGE!" Aphmau yelled as she got up from Maria and looked down at her.

Meanwhile, the werewolves were laughing their heads off at the scene.

Maria got up and gave Aphmau the evil eye, "Why?"

"Because while you cleansing my wound, CHU BURNED ME WITH ALCOHOL!" Aphmau yelled and pouted.

"Aww our little Demi Lovato has a burned cheek." Travis said and Aphmau slapped him, but not with her hand. But with a chancla.

"Shut up Casanova." Aphmau retorted and Zane was laughing his head of at Travis.

"Well look what Demi Lovato did to you." Zane said as he rolled his eyes.

"That is amazing." Blaze said as he pulled out a box of pizza.

"Wait, that was from our last sleepover here and-" Aphmau gasped when she saw only one slice of pizza.

Aphmau looked at Blaze, and Blaze looked straight at Aphmau's eyes.

"Bloody murder." Garroth muttered as he started backing away.

"It's the end of the world." Katelyn continued.

"MINE!" They both yelled as they started jumping on each other, trying to get the last slice.

"Aphmau please, enough." Dottie said and Aphmau stood up, eventually Dottie ran up to Blaze.

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Aphmau had a Lenny face on, Blaze noticed this and stood up.

"What?" Blaze said and Aphmau giggled.

"I can see dem pups now~" Aphmau said and Dottie flushed.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled and Aphmau had a Lenny face on.

"What you two act like a couple." Aphmau said and Melissa joined in.

"Aphmoo's right." Melissa said and helped when Aphmau grabbed her tail.

"Aphmau." Aphmau corrected and Melissa was jumping.

"Okie okie sorry." Melissa said and Aphmau let go of her tail.

"Wait- where's Rylan?" Dottie asked and Aphmau and Daniel glared at each other.

Then they started giggling.

"What are you two up to?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him and walked up to him.

"Nothing~" Aphmau said and Aaron looked down at her.

"Aph." Aaron warned.

"I may or may not have been playing matchmaker." Aphmau said and giggled nervously.

Aaron sighed and picked her up, going up to his room.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau stuttered as Aaron settled her down on his bed.

He then climbed next to her, took his shirt off and pulled her closer to him.

"Aph.." Aaron nuzzled his head to the back of her neck, pushing her hair away.

Aphmau was a blushing mess, Aaron had his arms around her and he was breathing on her neck.

"Hmm.." Aaron whined and Aphmau was blushing even more. If that's possible.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau muttered and Aaron hummed in response.

"Shh... just get some sleep. And never do that again." Aaron whispered into her ear and kept her close to him.

His movement stopped, Aphmau knew that he slept.

But she was still awake, thinking about what happened. Until she dosed off.

Ciao Adios!