∘˚˳°Pack∘˚˳°

Art by: azushiya

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

One Week Later...

"Dottie you gotta chill." Aphmau said as she was calming down the crying Dottie.

"APHMAU HE BROKE UP WITH ME! HE SAID I AM UGLY." Dottie yelled then cried.

"Oh my Irene Dottie..." Aphmau groaned and Dottie screamed.

"APHMAU I LOVED HIMMMMMM" Dottie screamed then she passed out on her bed.

"You had a long LONG day." Aphmau commented and left the room and closed the door behind her.

She sighed a relief sigh and walked down the stairs and sat on the last stair.

"Well~" Maria said and Aphmau sighed.

"I have headaches." Aphmau said and Aaron cane through the door.

"I know how it feels to deal with Dottie's feelings." Daniel said and Aphmau tied her red bandana around her forehead.

"I feel like I'm dying..." Aphmau said and the werewolves burted out laughing.

"Can someone mind telling me what's going on?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked up at him.

"Dottie happened." Aphmau said as she sighed and pointed up the stairs, "This is ridiculous. She's just like..." Aphmau stopped and cleared her throat.

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME WAAAA" Aphmau enacted the scene and Aaron died.

"This is just plain amazing." Aaron said as he clapped his hands and Aphmau bowed while sitting.

"I'm seriously dne with her drama. Its been a week since the breakup and she's STILL crying." Aphmau said and sighed. "Hewasn't god for her and I knew he was no good."

"You know too well. Congrats."Maria replied and Aphmau looked at her.

"Now it's your turn to check up on her. CIAO!" Aphmau waved at Maria who gave her an evil eye.

"I'm so getting you back for putting me in this Aphmau." Maria said as she stood up and steppend on the stair that Aphmau is sitting on.

"Hehe! You gotta feel the pain I went through." Aphmau said and Maria took a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing." Maria said and started going up the stairs.

"Imma go to sleep. Gud nit!" Aphmau said and got up to her and Aaron's room.

Soon, Aaron got in the room to see Aphmau staring out the window. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Aphmau turned to him, she sighed and took a deep breath. 

"Aaron... I want to see my friends."

Ciao Adios!