∘˚˳°Jessica∘˚˳°

Art by: ???

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚

Aphmau turned around... to see Aaron.

"Oh hey sir, how may I help you?" Aphmau asked normally but deep down she was freaking out.

"I am looking for a girl short with raven hair and caramel eyes.

"Oh I haven't seen her around." Aphmau said and Aaron groaned.

"Well, can you help me around? I want to stay here for a while." Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Well sure! My name's Jessica but Jess for short." Aphmau chirped as she got out her hand for a handshake.

Aaron accepted it, "And I'm Aaron." He replied and they pulled away.

"Now follow me! Ciao!" She said as she waved to her friends and started walked around with Aaron.

"Okay so first we have to get you a place to stay in." Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"And where's that?" Aaron asked and Aphmau stopped walking.

"There's a Motel nearby..... Ha! There it is." Aphmau said as she started walking towards the Motel.

"Okay I'll drop you off at the Motel and you know what to do! If you want anything my house is in front of the blacksmi-"

Before Aphmau could finish, a group of the Rouges Charter surrounded them.

"Give us all your money!" Their leader, who's a white haired meif'wa yelled.

"Well, not until I do this!" Aphmau yelled as she got out her sword and started slashing and fighting.

Their leader then threw a slash at her and Aphmau did a back flip to avoid the slash then retracted her sword and got out her red resin wand and threw a fire blast at them.

They all got knocked out and there was fire everywhere. Aphmau got out her hand at the fire then it vanished.

"Done!" Aphmau said as she retracted her wand.

"You're such a skilled magic user." Aaron commented and Aphmau turned to him.

"Thanks! I always deal with them everyday. Their leader hates my guts." Aphmau said then they both stopped at the Motel.

"I gotta go, I have a training. If you need anything my house is in front of the blacksmith. Ciao!" She said then walked away.

Aaron got inside and got a room, he got in and laid on the bed and sighed. "Where are you Aphmau.... I'm really sorry." Aaron thought and looked at the window. "Where are you?"

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"What happened to your sword?" Asher, the blacksmith, said as Aphmau gave him the sword.

Or my favorite character in Estorra. Good job Jason.

"Rouges Charter happened." Aphmau groaned and Asher shook his head.

"Just fix my sword." Aphmau said and Asher looked at her.

"I don't even know how this sword is still not broken." Asher said and Aphmau gave him an evil eye.

"Okay okay!- Hi sir, how may I help you?" Asher said as he turned to another customer.

"I want to fix my sword." A deep voice said from behind Aphmau, she turned around and saw Aaron.

"Hi!" She squealed and Aaron looked down at her.

"Hey there Jess." Aaron said then Asher cleared his throat.

"Can I see your sword?" Asher asked and Aaron gave him his sword.

"A demonic broadsword, now that's better than the one of Jess." Asher said and Aphmau slapped him.

"SHADDAP!" She yelled and Asher got up.

"JEEZ! Fine. Come in." Asher said and got them both in, he got in a room. Leaving Aaron and Aphmau alone.

"Jess... Y'know, you really remind me of Aphmau."

Ciao Adios!