∘˚˳°His Wrath∘˚˳°

Art by: ??? BUT IT'S COOL

1000+ words again....

But now... CrystalXStudios darkness is here. So yeah the train of feels strikes again.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

They're faces were pale, they were frozen. Because the figure was getting closer and finally, Aaron appeared.

They closed the doors and the curtains, Aphmau had her wand in her hand and they were all in their divine form.

"Shh..." Aphmau said as she walked to the window were they saw Aaron and she took a peek from the curtain.

Aaron was slowly getting closer, his ears and tail out along with his wings. But he had claws in his hands.

Aphmau shrieked as she closed the curtain and turned to them.

"He has ears and tail, red eyes, wings, and claws." Aphmau muttered and they were all shivering.

"We're dead." Garroth said and Zane gulped.

This reminds me when Garroth yelled "We're dead" in TES.

"We are." Zane replied and they heard scratching on the window and Aphmau backed away.

"I know you're in there... get out." Aaron said and Aphmau turned to Travis.

"Travis, learn all of those books ASAP." Aphmau whispered and Travis closed his eyes, learning all the books Aphmau had.

Travis opened his eyes and nodded, Aphmau then heard the window break.

"Oh no." She muttered under her breath and they all backed away to the other side.

Aaron emerged from the window and was already in the house. Studying them one by one.

"Well... looks like the whole team is in here." Aaron said and looked at Aphmau.

He started walking towards her and she gulped.

He grabbed her collar and looked at her with anger and rage.

"Do you ever think... that you can escape me?" Aaron said and Aphmau closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes.

Aaron looked at the others, "Follow me. NOW!" Aaron growled and picked up Aphmau and left the house, with the others following him.

Hyria came out and saw this, "AARON!" She yelled and and Aaron looked at her and smirked, he then started walking towards her with Aphmau in his hands.

"Aaron please leave her..." Hyria said and Aaron smirked.

"Hyria, you will NOT stop me. You hear." Aaron said and Sasha got out of her house.

"Aaron please." Sasha said and Aaron looked at her.

He then snapped his fingers and dark aura formed over the village.

"Now you will all be living under that curse, not being able to see the sunlight. Until I remove it." Aaron said and turned to Garroth, Katelyn, Zane and Travis.

He snapped his fingers and they all got teleported back to the castle, but now they're locked up in cells.

Aaron then took of flying with Aphmau in his arms, she was scared out of her life.