Park Jimin

I could hear the conversation going on outside and feel my face heat up blood red as they bicker about my sex life. God, how embarrassing..I cover my head with my blanket and moan in despair.
  The front door slams and I pout, knowing I won't be able to see Yoongi again for a while. I miss him already. I carefully get up-cursing him for being so rough-and walk, more like waddle smh, into the bathroom to take a bath.
"Jimin? I'm going to grab us some food, ok? I'll be back!" Hobi yells from outside before leaving me alone as well. I sink into the hot bubbles and let out a long drawn out sigh. Closing my eyes I try to relax and do so for a little while until I hear a knock on my door.
Frowning in irritation, I climb out and slip on my robe before answering. Peaking outside I gasp in shock at the visitor. My best friend from before I left my human school.

      "H-Hoshi?" I pull him into a hug and he holds me tightly before letting me go

"Jiminie! I've missed you.." he smiles widely and I can't help but return it. I've known Hoshi since elementary school up until I had to leave for my 'scholarship'.
      "You look so good! I ran into an old friend of ours and he said he thought he saw you around here but I didn't believe him! Why didn't you call me brat?" He pouts, punching my arm.
I laugh. "I'm sorry I've been busy and had a lot on my mind." I invite him inside and we sit on the couch. He looks around with wide eyes.
"Damn, Jimin. Why aren't you still in school? Your eomma and appa have been worried sick, you know? You just disappeared." He explains and I instantly feel guilt for hurting my family but I still haven't forgiven them for basically selling me to that stupid school of horrors.
"I'm just taking a break. I'll go back soon." I lie smoothly. He nods and opens his mouth to speak but just then the door opens to reveal Hobi with bags of food. I smile at him temporarily forgetting my shame and embarrassment from earlier. He winks at me before setting the food down. He eyes Hoshi in confusion.
"Hobi hyung, this is my friend Hoshi." I say and they shake hands.
"Hello, I'm Jimin's old friend from school." Hoshi smiles cutely as Hobi studies him.
"Jung Hoseok. Pleasure to meet you." He smiles and pulls him into a huge hug. He then gets out all the food and offers some to Hoshi. He thanks him but shakes his head.
"Sorry. I need to go. I just wanted to stop by to see if Jimin really was back. I'll talk to you later, k?" He says to me while gathering his coat.
I nod. "Yeah, come back anytime!" I hug him, walking him out. When I return to the apartment, Hobi already has his half eaten. I smirk and begin to dig in.
"Cute friend." He mentions nonchalantly.
"Mhm." I slurp my noodles as he watches me.
"I, uh, will have to go out for a while tonight and be back late, ok? So don't worry if I'm gone for a long time." He says, sitting back on the couch.
I frown. "Why?"
"Nothing for you to be concerned about my little human friend. Nature calls." He snorts at his own joke while I sit up straighter.
"What do you mean?" I ask innocently while he glares at me.
"Blood, Jiminie. I'm out of blood. I have to have some tonight or I won't be able to function as well as usual." He sighs, shrugging.
"How long have you been out?" I completely didn't notice he hasn't been drinking from the bags he brought with him. And I totally forgot I ruined half his supply...
"About two days now. I can't wait any longer. I've been putting it off." He says, shamed face. I scoot over to him and hug him. He doesn't respond at first but finally relaxes and returns the hug.
    "Where are you going?" I ask cautiously.
    He avoids my gaze. "Downtown."
    "That's really vague. Please talk to me." I say quietly.
    "Jimin, just don't worry about it. It's something I need to do and you don't have to know everything." He tries to get up but I grip his arm right, pulling him back down.
     "Hobi, please!"
     "Fine! I'm going to that club downtown to try and pick up someone to feed from, ok? Feel better? I'm not like Yoongi so this will be much harder for me but I don't have any choice!" He forcible removes my arm and storms out of the room, slamming his bedroom door in the process.
     I feel horrible because this situation is all my fault. Hoseok is right-he's not able to hurt anyone so easily like Yoongi. I know it's stressing him out and as his best friend I can't let suffer like this.
     I get up and knock on his door. He doesn't answer so I turn the handle and it's unlocked. I step inside and hear the shower running so I sit down on the bed and wait for him to get out.