Park Jimin

"Rise and shine sweetie!" My eyes snap open to see an obnoxious Hobi leaning over me with a tray of food. Frowning, I sit up and realize I'm not at Yoongi's.
       "How did I get home?" I ask.
       "Oh, Yoongi brought you home this morning. You don't remember?" He says cheerfully. Why would he bring me home? Is he still mad at me? He promised it wouldn't be like last time..has he lost interest already?! Doubts feel my mind as tears cloud my eyes. "Hey, don't cry, Jiminie! He's coming back for you later. He had a family emergency." He explains and it makes me feel slightly better. Still. Why wouldn't he tell me himself...
      "Why didn't he tell me?"
      "He knew you were tired and didn't want to wake you." He smirks at me. "Although..he must have been pretty rough on you to sleep through the whole trip.." he cackles and I flush bright red.
      "Shut up!" I cross my arms, hiding my face in embarrassment.
       "I knew it!" He laughs then seems to sober. "No worries, ok? He'll come get you later or at least call you I'm sure." He reassures and I nod, eating the food he brought me. He watches me eat for a minute. "We haven't spent much time together these last few days..lets go out and do something!" He suggests and I smile.
       "Like what?"
       "Mhmm...movies? Then ice cream!" He says and I agree happily.
       "Yeah!" I finish eating and we spend the next couple hours playing video games all the while not thinking of Yoongi ignoring me...
        We shower and get ready to go to the movies. I admire my appearance since I got bored and Hobi colored my hair for me again.

       "Jesus, Jiminie, you're fucking hot!" He cries as he finishes up with his own look

       "Jesus, Jiminie, you're fucking hot!" He cries as he finishes up with his own look. I smile at him, winking.
       "Hopefully Yoongi will think the same." I pout.
       "If not he's blind. Seriously...I'm jealous.." he pokes his lip out making me laugh.
       "Lets just go." I smack his head.

We end up watching the newest horror movie and regret it immediately. Neither one of like them so why we chose it I have no clue. The whole way to ice cream shop is filled with fear and anticipation since it's late and scary. Hobi jumps nervously at every little noise and I can't stop from laughing.
"Aren't you supposed to be a vampire?" I tease. "People should be scared of you."
"Vampires and clowns are on two different levels! I hate clowns.." he shudders. "Clowns are the true nightmares not vampires..."
"If you say so.." I roll my eyes, shaking my head. Maybe you're just a big baby..ha..
"Shut up, Jiminie! Don't judge me or I'll..I'll...tell Yoongi!" He tries.
I smirk. "Go ahead. He'd probably commend me." I say and he slouches knowing I'm right.
"Whatever." He huffs.
We make it to the ice cream shop and order our icy treats. I miss Yoongi so much already. Does he miss me? Why hasn't he called me yet? Does he have someone else he's with? These troubling thoughts run through my mind constantly as I try to focus on Hoseok working hard to distract me. Eventually, though, he can tell it's not working. We gather our leftovers and head home.

     I crawl into bed as soon as we get home and check my phone. I frown when I see a missed call. What?! Did I miss him? It shows Yoongi called me several hours ago...how had I not seen this? I call him back but receive no answer. Shit. I hope he doesn't think I don't want to talk to him...
       "Ahhh!!!" A scream fills the silence and I jump, looking over at the door as Hobi bursts through and jumps in my bed. He buries his head under the covers and wraps his whole body around me. My heart pounds from the shock as I try to calm him.
     "What happened?! What's wrong?" I ask as I try to catch my breath.
      "It's a-a..." he shudders and points towards the dark hallway. I try to see through the dark but I can't see anything. Rolling my eyes, I get up and make my way to the door, flipping on the lights to see a red balloon stuck to the window outside. I peak over the window to see the balloons ribbon stuck in a bush right under the window.
     A kid tries to untangle it, making it hit the window ominously. I burst out laughing because I know why Hobi freaked out. He thought the clown was coming to get him. I turn back to him as he glares at me from under the blankets.
      "Oh my gawd, Hobi hyung come quick! This kids going to eat me!" I mock scream and he throws a pillow at my head. I smirk as I dodge it and return to my bed.
      "Shut up! You would have freaked out too if you saw that in the dark and just heard the creepy knocking on the window. Why did you make me watch that! I'm going to be traumatized for life!" He pouts dramatically.
      "What? You chose the movie!" I say indignantly.
     "Yeah but you should have known better  than to let me make decisions! I'm stupid..." he groans.
      I snort in amusement. "No killer clown is going to get you ok?" I sigh and pat his head.
      He shakes his head. "You have to shower with me at all times that way if he comes up the drain I can take you with me.." he says.
      I give him a look. "Uh, no. If that clown came up the drain to get us I'd just push you down and run so I'm not really a good choice for saving your life.." I say honestly.
      He gives me a horrified look. "What?! And they say vampires are evil and mean...you'd sacrifice your beast friend that easily?" He cries out, distressed.
      "In a second. Sorry but I hate clowns." I laugh and he gives me a push.
      "I hate you."
      "I love you too." I give him a kissy face as he stares at me in disgust.
      "That's not what I said, dork." He crosses his arms and pouts. I wrap my arms around him and smash our faces together as he ignores me.
      "Hobi!!!!" I draw out while hugging him tightly. He tries to break away but I just lock my legs around him, trapping him until he gives in.
       "Stop it! I'm mad at you!"
       "You're mad at me over this hypothetical situation that isn't even possible? You're a freaking vampire! You could definitely beat that clown!" I say, laughing at his woeful expression.
      Finally he seems to thaw and hugs me back and I release him. He sighs and throws himself back and stares at the ceiling. I join him and we just blankly stare up in silence.  
      "I suppose you're right...as much as I hate to admit it. I'm being ridiculous." He laughs at himself and leans over to kiss my foreheads. I give him a big smile and intertwine our fingers together. Looking at Hobi makes me miss Yoongi.
     I wish it could be as easy with him as it is with Hobi. With Hobi, I can just relax and be myself. With Yoongi, though, it's like I'm a drug addict and he's my fix. I need him and crave him like I need air and I'm not ok until he looks at me or touches me...
     I hate what he's made me become but at the same time I'm so blindingly addicted to him that when I'm in his presence I don't care and just want to drown myself in him. I know it's because I'm bound to him but again-I don't care. I want him, need him to live. Literally.
      "You ok? You look zoned out?" Hobi's voice breaks me out of my deep thoughts and I smile at him.
      "I'm fine just tired...and thinking about Yoongi." I admit.
      He nods. "Don't worry, Jiminie. He'll call you soon." He ruffles my hair and stretches out. "I'm sleeping in here tonight in case you didn't realize.." he says and I roll my eyes as he snuggle under the covers. It's completely platonic, though, and as I close my eyes I desperately wish it were Yoongi holding me so close..
      Yoongi I miss you. I love you. Please don't disappear on me again..please don't leave me alone again...

please don't leave me alone again