Min Yoongi

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung runs towards me and throws his arms dramatically around me. The force knocks the breath out of me and I gasp, pulling him back. He seems a little different.
"Tae. Are you ok? Come on lets get out of here." I say and lead him to my car, carrying his bags to quicken his pace. I throw the bags in the trunk as he slides inside the passenger seat and watches me with a smile. I climb inside and start the car, heading back to my house. His eyes stay wide the whole way as he takes in all the humans surrounding us.
"Hyung, what's it like living around humans?" He asks, excitement and fear lacing his words.
"Honestly? The same except you can't let them know about the blood stuff." I mutter as I pull into my house. He jumps out of the car and goes to grab his bags. I unlock the door and he steps inside. It's not as fancy as he's used to but it's still pretty nice.
      "Wow! You're doing well, hyung!" He exclaims, jumping on my leather sofa. Rolling my eyes, I sit down beside him and give him a serious look.
      "Tae, I need you to tell me the truth. What's happened since I left?" I ask slowly. He bites his lip nervously and glances away.
      "Well...after you left, eomma was really mad. I've never seen her so upset especially since right after that new kid disappeared. Park Jimin? No one knew what happened to him and eomma freaked out and accused someone of harming him." He pauses and takes a deep breath.
       "She conducted interrogations will all the students..even us, hyung! It was so scary. Why would anyone hurt him? He was so sweet..." he sighs sadly. "Eomma finally stopped after a couple weeks when she realized that no one did anything to him. She wouldn't tell us why she thought someone did, though..do you know?" He asks, genuinely.
      I nod slowly. "Taehyung. Park Jimin is human." I say bluntly but use an unusually soft tone. His eyes widen comically.
       "W-what? How do you know?" He swallows hard.
       I huff out a breath and glance away, debating on what I want to tell him. "I found out right after I met him. He fell in the woods and I sensed it in his blood." I shrug.
      He stares blankly for a moment before looking at me nervously. "Wait! D-did you kill him?" He yells.
     I look up in surprise. "No, I didn't kill him!" I glare in defiance.
      "But you always talked about hating humans and then you found out about Jimin...then you dropped out of school...and he disappeared right after!" He concludes, looking at me with suspicion. I have to hand it to him, it isn't so far fetched...if I wasn't so fucking addicted to the stupid human brat.
     "I did not kill him, ok?" I say sternly. He nods but I can tell he doesn't truly believe me. "If I did I would certainly own up to it." I tell him and he nods again in agreement. He knows I'm right.
      "Sorry, you're right." He sits back comfortably and looks around. "I do wonder what happened to him, though..I wanted to be good friends with him." He pouts and I have to fight a smirk. Maybe I should tell him...or not, I don't know...
"Are you hungry?" I change the subject. He takes the distraction as I thought he would and smiles widely, nodding. I get up and make him some ramen while I go into my room to call Jimin. I close my door and dial his number. It rings but he doesn't pick up. Frowning, I hang up and head back to Taehyung.
     He's almost done eating so I go ahead and show him to his room. He runs and jumps on the bed like the fucking 5 year old he acts like. Rolling my eyes, I throw his bags to him and turn to leave but his voice stops me. "Yoongi?"
"Hm?"
"Um...what are we going to do about...Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung..and K-Kookie.." he trails off, fidgeting with his fingers. I think about it for a moment before answering.
"Are you worried about Jungkook?"
He nods. "Eomma kept staring at him strangely while telling me I was leaving the school. I didn't like it. I've never been afraid of eomma before but..." he sighs and bites his lip.
I nod. "What about Seokjin and Namjoon? Are they acting weird too?"
"Yeah. Seokjin has been angry a lot since you left and Namjoon stopped talking to him. He used to follow him around all the time, ya know?" I nod. "Now they can't even be in the same room together."
I ponder this silently, wondering what could make them dislike each other so much when before they were practically joined at the hip. If they weren't brothers I'd wonder if something was going on with them...
"I'll figure out a way to get them out, ok? Don't trust eomma, alright? If she calls I want you to lie. Don't tell her you're with me and definitely not where you are, got it?" I demand and he nods obediently.
I leave him try to call Jimin once again but with no answer. Is he upset I left him behind again...I hope he knows I'm doing this for him because...I love him.