Park Jimin

"Lets go in there!" I yell out excitedly as I drag Hobi into hot topic as we roam the mall. We haven't spoken anymore about last night and I'm glad to put it behind me. I'm hoping to see Yoongi soon so I want to get some new clothes so I can look good for him. Also, I might be trying to soften him up when I tell him about what happened...I love him and I'm not gonna lie to him.
     I know he's going to be pissed so I'm having to distract him from killing my best friend. Hopefully he can understand my point of view-doubtful as that is...
    "Oh, this is nice!" Hobi gushes as he picks up a pair of white ripped skinny jeans. I nod as I browse through the many and shirts that I love. I may not seem like it but I'm a total alternative rocker type. Not exactly emo but definitely closer to...scene, I guess? I'm too young to be a hipster so I don't really know what to label myself. Doesn't matter anyway. I just love what I love.
    Picking up a few of the shirts in a multitude of colors, I also pick up a new pair of jeans and a pair of red and black Vans. I pay for them quickly then wait for Hobi to finish buying his own purchases. We then head to the food court and I sit down guarding the bags while he goes to order our pizza.
    My phone rings and I smile excitedly when I see the name.
     "Yoongi!" I cry into the receiver and can hear his deep chuckle that gives me chills.
      "Jiminie. How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you these last couple days. I finally found a minute to call you." He explains apologetically.
      "It's fine, I'm glad you called me! Is your family there?" I ask, voice more hushed.
      "Well, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook are here. Hopefully I can get Seokjin here soon as well." He says.
      "Why wouldn't Seokjin be there with the others?" I ask, confused. I noticed when I met them they were all practically joined at the hip except for Yoongi.
       He sighs. "It's complicated but I might be able to get away tonight to see you, babe, will that be ok?" He asks.
       I nod my head even though he can't see me. "Of course! I hope you do-I miss you." I pout and I can feel the smirk he's giving me over the phone.
     Ok, baby boy. I'll see you tonight. It'll be late but try to wait for me. I need to see you. Are you ok? Any symptoms or anything?" He asks, concerned.
     "No, I'm fine, actually." I say happily. It's true that I haven't experienced anything like before-no pain or craving...
      "That's good, baby. I'll see you tonight I have to get off here." He says and I reluctantly let him go and hang up. Looking up, I see Hobi smiling down at me with three huge shopping bags in hand and a huge pizza. I raise an eyebrow as he only shrugs. We enjoy our meal chatting about nothing of importance before I see a familiar face in the crowd.
      Hoshi.
     He spots me as well and waves. Walking over to our table, he takes a seat.        "Jimin! Hey...and Hobi, right?" He asks shyly. I smirk at his blush. Seems someone has a crush. Hobi-on the other hand-barely takes notice and just eats quietly while I reminisce with my old friend.

     "That was so fun, I really needed to get out." I gush happily as I throw my bags on my bed when we return home. Hobi smiles and agrees before disappearing in his room. I sort through my new clothes and try to decide what to wear for Yoongi's visit.
    I realize I forgot to tell Hobi that he's coming so I skip down the hall to his room but pause before knocking when I hear him talking to someone-I'm guessing on the phone. Hesitantly, I press my ear to the door curiously.
     "...that's not what we agreed on! Yes...I know that b-" he seems to get cut off.
     "I've done my part now tell me when I can finish this!" There's a long pause. "I've done everything you've demanded of me now do your part of our agreement!"
Who is he talking to? I actually shiver from the angry voice emanating from the boy I care about so much. I step back when his voice gets louder and closer to the door.
     "...I know that! This will all be over soon and you better not fucking play me!" He throws something and it hits the door hard making me jump before running back to my room. I sit on my bed and contemplate who he could be yelling with. Hoseok is not he type to get angry at anyone. He's the nicest guy I've ever met...well, nicest vampire.
    I jerk in surprise when he calls my name from the hall. I hesitate before slowly creeping to the door and rearranging my face to look happy and carefree as I face him.
     "Yeah?" I force my voice to remain normal and ignorant. He studies me for a long moment before giving me his signature smile.
     "Oh I was wondering if you wanted to go do something tonight?" He asks, completely back to normal. I swallow hard before remembering why I went to his room in the first place.
     "Uh, oh-Yoongi is coming over tonight." I say with a forced smile. I have no idea why but I feel...different around Hoseok now. Frightened, maybe? I don't like it. He frowns.
      "Yoongi is coming over tonight? When?"
I chew on my lip as his tone hardens in that slight anger I heard from earlier. I play with my sleeve nervously as I avoid eye contact.
"Yeah, I forgot to tell you earlier but he called and said he'll visit me tonight. Maybe we can do something later tomorrow, though." I suggest while he just stands still. Not moving an inch or speaking. It's really unnerving coming from such a usually bubbly and energetic person.
     "Is he coming alone or is he bringing the others?" He asks with his back to normal smile. Getting fucking bi polar vibes right now.
    "I t-think alone. Why?" I ask.
      "Hey I just remembered something I wanted to show you that I bought! Come on!" His mood flips once more as grabs my hand dragging me to his room. I'm pushed on his bed while he grabs the many bags he carried in earlier. I wait anxiously as he rummages through them humming slightly.
    I glance over and notice the broken remains of his phone on the floor near the door. So he threw his phone?
     He places a bag in my hand and smiles at me encouragingly to open it. I reluctantly pull the bag open and peak inside at the contents. I just stare as I try to comprehend what I'm looking at. I don't understand...
     "Like it, Jiminie?" He whispers right beside me and his tone is...almost...seductive? Alluring? I don't know. I can't stop looking into the bag. The contents contain a multitude of items. A beautifully crafted silver and black knife, some kind of small black silk fabric, and rope...the fuck?
     He takes the bag and dumps it on the bed before picking up the knife and studying it lovingly. His eyes have hardened and I feel like I'm looking at a stranger. A dangerous stranger.
      "Jiminie..." he says in a singsong voice.
      "W-what are these for?" I choke out. I didn't really peg him for the kinky type...or maybe it's for something else...a voice in my head whispers.
      "Lets go on a trip, ok? I really want you to meet someone." He says as he slips the knife in his back pocket absentmindedly.
       "I c-can't. I told you that Yoo-"
       "And I don't give a fuck. He can fucking wait, Jiminie." He says and I stiffen I shock. His smiling demeanor is completely gone, he looks down at me absolutely pissed and annoyed. He lifts the silk fabric and slips it through his fingers. "We can do it the hard way if you want, baby..." he murmurs before waiting for my reply.