Park Jimin

Shopping with Kookie was no joke. Seriously-Tae was right. As soon as we entered the mall both of us were dragged by the younger to three different shoe stores to buy the latest timberlands and vans in various colors. That took two hours alone. After that, all I wanted to do was eat but noooo....Kookie wants to visit the perfumery since it's on the way to the food court!
While me and Tae starve, Kookie samples every item in the shop and ends up buying three bags full! How the hell he has so much money I don't know! We even tried to leave him there just so we could get a snack but he would just get all teary eyed and say we don't love him anymore. High maintenance much? I feel so bad for Tae.
"I told you! Next time listen to me, Jiminie!" He pouts as we finally arrive to the food. As punishment for making us suffer we make Kookie pay for our food and bring it to the table. He agrees applicably.
"I'm sorry! You were right." I mutter, groaning.
Jungkook arrives with the food a few minutes after we sit down. We dig in to the pizza he bright happily.
"Before we leave I want to visit hot topic." I announce to the ravenous boys. They nod.
"I've actually never been there! I'm excited." Tae smiles widely.
"It's so awesome! The coolest store in the mall!" I say as Kookie pouts and clutches his bags to his chest. "After yours-of course." I reassure and he smiles as well.
"Thanks, Jimin."

      I haven't been to the store since I last went with Hobi

I haven't been to the store since I last went with Hobi. The thought of him makes my chest hurt. I hope he's doing ok and I hope one day he comes back to me. He's still and always will be my best friend no matter what he's done to me. The good far outweighs the bad in my opinion.
He did so much for me. I don't want him hurting in any way. He deserves so much...I'm pulled out of my deep thoughts by Tae gasping from all the cool items. He drags Kookie to the band shirts and little toys as I watch in amusement. I wish Yoongi were here with me. I realize I haven't really got to do anything with him besides have sex...basically.
Thinking about sex makes me replay last night in my head and a blush works it's way up my cheeks. That was by far the hottest and best night of my life. I will admit, though, when he told me I liked my own human blood-it freaked me out a little(or a lot) but I don't deny the truth. As a vampire now I can see the appeal I had on my boyfriend. I did taste delicious.
Smirking to myself, I accidentally bump into someone and turn to apologize. The guy looks flustered staring at me and apologizes profusely.
I stare into his cute green eyes and it takes me a moment to realize he's not blinking. Just staring into my eyes with a flush to his skin. I'm jostled from my position as Tae pushes me away from the guy and tells him to watch where he's going. The guy shakes his head as if to clear it and runs off.
It wasn't the guys fault! I turn to Tae to gripe but he grabs my arm and pulls me into an empty corner. "Jimin! You have to be careful! Do you know what you almost did?" He whispers harshly while Kookie watches on anxiously.
Frowning, I shake my head.
He sighs. "You hypnotized that kid and was backing him against the wall! If I hadn't of come sooner you would have bitten him! You have to watch yourself!" He complain and my eyes widen in shock. I hadn't even noticed I was moving. Back him against the wall?
"I d-didn't...I'm s-sorry." I lower my head and he pulls me into a hug.
"It's fine. You're new so you don't understand how everything works yet. You have to avoid eye contact with humans or else you can basically possess them just by staring into their eyes. That's how we get humans to let us feed on them easily." He explains in a hushed voice.
I nod, thinking it over. "Thanks. I'm sorry." We let it blow over and buy our items so we can leave. I'm tired now and just want to sleep.
As we head to the car, I can't help but feel watched. Kookie complains about needing use the bathroom before we leave and Tae-of course-goes with him. I stand and wait by the car, yawning.
I get that sensation again and frown, glancing around. Suddenly, someone throws themselves at me and I fall back against the car. It's the guy from hot topic! He looks more ragged than before and his eyes are wild. He clutches me to him and kisses me.
Freaked out-I shove him away and he falls to the ground. I back up but I'm already against the car.
"Please...take me....I n-need you..." he guy groans out as he wraps himself around my leg. What the fuck?! Shocking me further, he tilts his head to the side and reveals his neck. My eyes watch as the vein throbs and I unconsciously lick my lips which make him moan.
There's no one around since it's late and Tae and Kookie are still gone. I can't get him off me and he keeps grinding against my leg, shaking uncontrollably. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. I flinch thinking he's going to stab me but he doesn't. He cuts a little nick into his throat and let's blood pool onto his skin.
I squeeze my eyes closed and try to ignore the thirst burning through me. Please, hurry...please come back or...or I'll...I'll...
My eyes snap open and I know they are blue as I glare down at the young man clinging to me. I hail him up with renewed strength I didn't know I had and push him up against the car. I lick the blood off his skin and moan as desire overtakes me.
I try to hold back as long as I can but eventually I can't fight my own instincts anymore and sink my teeth into his throat. He cries out in pleasure and I remember how it feels to be on the other side of this transaction. I know exactly what he's feeling as I deepen the bite and suck out strong mouthfuls of blood.
I can feel his erection between us and he tries to thrust his hips against mine to relieve the pressure but I hold him still-not wanting him to touch me. I don't want sex. I just want to quench my thirst.
As he weakens and collapses against me, I know I'm taking way too much but I can't stop. How the hell did Yoongi control himself from killing me?! I can't stop...I can't-
"Jimin!" I pulled off the poor guy and flung to the ground by Kookie as Tae hell's the guy now passed out from blood loss. I stare dazedly at them as Kookie wipes my mouth and Tae seals the guys wound. I'm ushered to the car quickly as Tae does something with the guy before climbing behind the wheel.
The ride back is silent and I feel horrible. Eventually, I can't take it anymore and break the silence.
"I'm so sorry! I tried! I tried so hard to control it but he w-wouldn't go away...he w-wouldn't leave me alone and you his took so long..." I cry and Kookie pulls me into hug reassuring me.
"It's ok. We don't blame you, Jiminie. I know it's hard. I'm sorry we weren't here for you. The guy will be ok, alright? Cheer up. Let us know when you get too thirsty, though, so we don't have anymore accidents." He says gently and I nod, Hall they don't hate me.
"T-thank you." I whisper and Kookie shocks me by kissing my lips. Tae doesn't seem bothered by this, though, so I hesitantly return the affection. He pulls back with a cute bunny smile.
"Everything will be fine. Accidents happen and that guy had it coming bothering you! You have us, though. Well protect you-even from yourself!" Tae says. I snuggle into Kookie's arms and close my eyes feeling fatigue coming on after all these events.
"You can sleep. I'll wake you when we get back to Yoongi's." Kookie whispers, kissing my forehead. I really love these guys...I'm so happy I have them in my life...