Park Jimin

When I open my eyes I have no idea where I am. It's dark except for the light streaming in from a window to my right. I know I'm not in Hobi's room anymore and begin to worry if he told anyone about me. I slowly sit up, getting a horrible head rush as I see the IV in my arm giving me blood. I feel nauseated just looking at it so I turn away and study the room.
This is definitely not a hospital. I hear a door opens and look over to see a shirtless Yoongi wiping blood off his chest and stomach. I stare. I can't help it. He's so gorgeous it's hard to look at him even though he's covered in blood. Whose is that? Did he replace me already? I refuse to acknowledge the pang in my chest at the thought.
His appearance reminds me of what happened with Hoseok and I grab at my neck. It hurts a little but thankfully it's sealed and healing. Yoongi makes his way over to me after he notices I'm up and checks the IV before shining a light in my eyes. I flinch and close them while he snorts. I glare at him in annoyance.
"Feeling better? I think you'll live." He teases as he unhooks the IV from my arm making me whimper. He quickly wraps up the exposed wound and removes all the equipment from my sight. He returns a few minutes later to see me still sitting on his bed unmoving.
"Gonna stay here all night? I think it's safe for you to go back to your room unless you can't stop from throwing yourself at someone else." He scoffs.
I sit up straighter at his accusation and cross my arms. "I did no such thing! I told Hoseok hyung I just want to be friends." I say spitefully.
He smirks down at me and I can't help but be distracted by the fact he's still only in a pair of black distressed jeans. Pale skin glimmering in the moonlight. "Are you sure about that? I do believe your nearly torn apart throat would disagree." He laughs as he pulls on another t shirt.
"He found me leaving your room. I couldn't come up with an excuse fast enough and I was still bleeding from my arm." I whisper in explanation.
"Well I made sure he won't say shit to anyone about you. I also told him to leave you alone unless you want him around." He shrugs.
Realization comes to me. "Is that Hobi's blood?" I ask, eyes wide.
"Yup. Took care of the problem." He sees my horrified expression. "Relax, he'll survive. If you want to fuck him a-"
"I told you it's not like that!"
"Whatever. I did my part. Your fine so get out." He walks over and pulls his door open, motioning for me to exit. I scowl at him as I stand on wobbly legs. As I get up I notice my clothes are gone except my boxers. Oh, god..did he fuck me? Did he rape me while I was unconscious?! Panic rises in my chest as I begin to hyperventilate. Hoseok wouldn't do that right? He may like me but he wouldn't violate me so wrongly, right? Oh god, oh god... I gasp for air as Yoongi rushes over to my side demanding what's wrong.
I shake my head against his chest as I cling to him, fearfully. He hesitantly wraps his arms around me before picking me up in his arms much to my surprise. I yelp and wrap my arms around his neck. He takes me into his large bathroom and sits me on the sink while he tries to remove my arms. I tighten my hold and he grunts as I continue to cry, my tears soaking his neck and new clean shirt.
"Jimin let me go, I need to grab a rag." He tries to wiggle out of my grip but I just cling tighter. For the first time since coming to this hell, I feel safe and I don't want to move away yet. I know he's getting angry at me but I don't care. He heaves a large sigh before leaning back to turn the water on in the shower.
He strips off his now dirtied shirt pulls me off the counter. He turns around. "Take off your boxers and get in the shower." He says, looking away to give me privacy. I do as he says and stand naked as he gives me a hand into the shower, thankfully averting his gaze. The hot water hits me and I instantly feel better.
Steam rises and I let my muscles relax as I use his shampoo and body wash, smelling like him. I breath in the scent deeply and imagine him in this shower using these products. Water running down his wet, pale body as he cleans himself thoroughly...head out of the gutter, Jimin. God, haven't you took the hint? He doesn't want you. Just your blood.
I finish quickly to find a towel and robe sitting out and Yoongi gone. I dry off and slip on the soft robe, leaving the bathroom to search for the object of my growing obsession. I find him perched on his window sill smoking a cigarette. I bite my lip and slowly walk over to him. I look out the window to see the woods surrounding the campus.
He says nothing as he takes slow drags, eyeing me. I avoid his gaze and keep my eyes on the nature outside. I don't move even when his fingers find themselves on my neck. He ghosts his fingertip over the wound Hobi made and I flinch slightly. He pulls away.
I watch as he puts the cigarette out and moves away. I grab his arm and he stops looking over his shoulder at me with a frown. "What is it?"
I take a deep breath as my fingernails dig into his skin. "Are you t-thirsty?" I whisper in a small voice.
His frown deepens in confusion. "That matters to you because?" He asks, eyebrow raising.
I chew on my lip in contemplation. "Will you...b-bite me? Please?" I ask, ashamed. My face flushes bright red as he just stares at me in shock.
"What?"
I straighten up. "Bite me." I say. My
"Go back to your room, Jimin." He sighs, shaking his arm free from me. I swallow back tears as I follow after him.
"No. Bite me." I repeat as he continues to ignore me. I know I probably look crazy to him but I need him to do it. I know he doesn't want to bite me ever again but I can't let Hoseok be the last feeding I remember. A forced and unwilling one.
I want my last memory of a bite to be from Yoongi and remember how he makes me feel. Not dirty but wanted. I want his touch to be the last one on me before we go back to ignoring each other and keeping the feedings strictly medical, non contact.
"Jimin. I want you to leave." He demands, striding to the door. I run in front of him and force myself in front of his door so he can't open it and throw me out. I don't understand why I'm being so desperate for him but I just need him. Now.
He glares down at me in confusion and exasperation as I block him. He shakes his head in defeat and turns away.
"What do you want from me, human? I wasted my time taking care of you and making sure you fucking live from something that wasn't even my fault and this is the repayment I get? He scoffs. "I'd never do that for anyone else here and yet for some reason I felt bad for you. That's it. Now get the fuck out of my room before you regret it." He yells at me.
I nod in acknowledgement of him being my savior but don't budge. "Please, Yoongi hyung.." I beg, sobs beginning to wrack my body. He eyes me suspiciously from above as I slide down to the floor and wrap my arms around my knees. I tuck my head into my knees and sob. It's like the shock from earlier is just now wearing off and I can't control my shaking cries.
         "Stop it, now." He says but I can't. He really does hate me. I hate me, too. "Jimin, please." He finally softens his voice and leans down to meet my level. His eyes meet mine and I sniffle, breath shuddering. He sighs and lifts me up into his arms and I cling to him tightly as he drops me into his bed. I see the abandoned bottle of blood and before I realize what I'm doing I throw it out the window.
        "Hey!" He tries to grab it but misses it to my relief. He glares at me as I pull him to me. He's still shirtless and the feel of his skin against mine is enough to make me lose my breath. "What the hell did you do that for?" He demands angrily.
        Without answering I press my lips against his and he freezes above me. After a moment he returns my kiss much to my excitement. I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel his fingers dig into my hips. I pull back slightly and tilt my head to the side, giving him full access to my vein. He licks his lips and meets my needy gaze before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, biting down slowly.
       I gasp from the pain but savor it as I wrap my legs around his hips making him fall on top of me, taking long drawn out sucking pulls. I grind my hips against his and he moans deeply. My robe is parted and he runs his hands under it, caressing my stomach and chest, tweaking my nipples making my body arch up.
I reach between us and tug his pants open and hesitantly touch his hard erection feeling it pulse in my palm. He moans against my neck and I shiver, stroking him slowly. He lifts up and release my skin, licking it to stop the bleeding as I gaze up at him, biting my lip.
       He forces his mouth on mine and I open up for his tongue. I can taste the metallic tang of my blood but could care less at this moment. I just need him right now. He leans up and rips the robe open, eyes trailing down my naked body as I flush in embarrassment.
       I move to cover myself but he grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head, attacking my collarbone with wet kisses before stealing my lips once more. I gasp and feel goosebumps raise on my skin from his passion.

        "I warned you, Jimin

        "I warned you, Jimin. Too late to stop this now. I hope you truly wanted this because I'm not stopping." He growls in my ear, his nails digging into my wrists painfully. He looks down at me with his blue eyes filled with fire and lust and I'm trapped in them, mesmerized, hypnotized..I  never had a chance against him. I know this now but I'm too turned on, too far gone to even want to stop.
       Maybe this was destined to happen since the first moment I saw him. Maybe by fate he's the one that found me that day injured in the woods. Whatever the reason I wouldn't take any of it back. I want this man..this vampire right now...
I nod, determined.
"Remember. You asked for this baby.." he groans as he pulls me up by my hair and shoves his tongue back into my willing mouth.