Min Yoongi

"Jimin...are you ok? I'm sorry I couldn't get ahold of you yesterday...I've been dealing with some...things.." I sigh and rub a hand through my hair as I listen to the silence over the phone. He finally called me back this morning and I hate to admit how much relief I feel hearing his voice.
      I'm only able to answer, though, because Taehyung's asleep and will stay that way for several more hours.
      "It's ok. Sorry I was asleep when you called last night." He sounds..I don't know...off somehow. His voice is too low and I can hear some kind of undertone to it. Like he's thinking too hard about something. Did he change his mind about me?
       "I want to see you, Jiminie." I say and I hear his breath catch. Smirking, I grab a bottle of blood that Tae thought to bring with him. I forgot about providing blood for him so luckily he has enough bottles to last a month. Why he has so many, though, is anyone's guess..
      "I want to see you, too." He whispers. "When can you come get me?" He asks.
      I glance at Tae, frowning. "Well, I'd love to bring you home with me but I can't right now. I'll come over to you in a couple hours, ok?" I love you..I want to say but just...don't.
     "Alright. Love you, Yoongi." His voice is nearly breathless and makes me want to kiss him senseless. Instead I tell him goodbye for now and hang up. I hope Hoseok is taking good care of him, but not too good, either.
      I throw my phone in the couch and head down onto my basement room. I close the door softy behind me and sit down before my laptop. I think about all Taehyung's told me. I'm going to get Tae to call Jungkook so I can get him out, too. I honestly don't know when I became this fucking caring and shit but I'm sure it has something to do with my ridiculous little mochi.
Sighing, I look up any new information about the new university opening and see that Namjoon is also being moved. I wonder how he feels about leaving Seokjin...Tae said they're fighting but I know they still love each other dearly..
"Hyung!" Tae yells and I close up my info before climbing the stairs and sneaking back into the guest room. Tae opens the door and peaks inside, startled to see me.
"What?" I ask.
"Oh, there you are. I thought you left." He smiles making me roll my eyes.
"It's not like you're five. If I needed to leave, you'll survive on your own for a couple hours." I scoff. "Speaking of-I have to leave in an hour but I'll be back later. Remember to not tell anyone where you are." I grab a towel and head towards the bathroom to take a shower. "When I get back we'll talk about getting the others out." I say and close the door behind me.

I knock lightly on Jimin's door and have to fight a smile when I hear the rhythmic thumping of running coming towards the door. The door flies open to reveal a sexy smiling Jiminie. I pull him into my arms and hug him tight before stepping around him and nodding nonchalantly to Hoseok.
Jimin pulls me into his bedroom and slams the door closed. I'm shocked as he pushes me up against the wall and crashes his mouth to mine. His fingers wrap in my hair and jerks hard to bend me down lower. I open my mouth and he shoves his tongue inside excitedly. I have no idea what's gotten into him but I like it.
I wrap my arms around his hips and just let him do what he wants. He practically climbs up my body like a monkey and wraps his thighs around my hips. I turn us around so that he's supported by the wall as I explore his mouth hungrily. His hands roam under my shirt, nails dragging over my skin as he moans against my tongue.
I pull back after a few minutes and have to hold him back. "Jimin, baby, what's wrong?" I ask breathlessly as his wild eyes stare up at me with a needy expression. He grinds his hips up against mine and I put him down and put space between us, ignoring his whines.
Taking his hand, I drag him to his bed and sit him down. He immediately tugs his shirt over his head and begins to unbutton his jeans. I stop him by grabbing his hands and lacing our fingers together. He pouts but I can see the fear and need underneath.
I pull him into my arms and run my fingers through his hair. "Baby, are you ok?"
He sniffles and snuggles deeper into my chest. "I'm s-sorry..." he cries. I have no idea what to do as he sobs into my shirt. I rub his back, frowning.
"Why are you sorry?"
"You d-don't want me." He stutters.
"Of course I do, Jimin. Tell me what happened." I demand softly.
He shakes his head, clinging to me.
"Baby! Talk to me." I pry him away from me so I can study his tear soaked face. His eyes are red and puffy. I push his hair from his face and kiss his forehead. "Why do you think I don't want you?"
He shrugs and looks away defiantly. I tsk and kiss his nose.
"Jimin." I force him to look at me. He bites his lip cutely and I just want to kiss his pain and fears away. "Now." I demand.
He turns away from me. "I just missed you.." he whispers but I know it's kit just that.
"What else?"
"I've just been having nightmares.." he sighs angrily, glaring at me.
"About what?" I ask, concerned.
"You...and me..." he fidgets nervously.
I wait for him to continue.
"And blood and...I don't know...vampire stuff, I guess. It scares me." He finally admits.
I nod in understanding and pull him close once more. "I'm sorry, baby boy. I'm not going to hurt you, Jiminie. You know that, right?" I ask.
He nods after a slight hesitation. "I k-know but I can't control my dreams." He sighs and gives me a small smile. I hold his face in my hands and give him a slow, deep kiss. He gasps as I keep it slow and yet still full of passion. I lick his lips before trailing kisses down to his neck. He tenses as I suck on the sensitive skin of his throat but doesn't stop me.
I breathe in his delicious scent and feel hunger begin to consume me. I sit back and release him. His eyes snap open.
"Why'd you stop?" He whines.
I smirk. "I thought you were scared? I can't help I'm a vampire, Jimin, but I can help by not scaring or overwhelming you." I say gently. He ponders on my words.
"They're just dreams. I know you won't hurt me...I want you to bite me. Please..." he pants as I respect his choice and return to my spot. I kiss his skin before sinking my teeth down making him jump. His hands clutch me tightly and he lets out a deep moan as my hand reaches down to rub his hardening dick.
I groan at his taste as I drink and stroke him at the same time. He becomes a begging, whining mess under me and I love it as I take him to the edge..only to let off and release him. I lick the wound and swallow before kissing him. He surprises me by licking the blood off the corners of my mouth and lips, moaning in pleasure. Does he like the taste?