Park Jimin

I'm anxious as I hear Tae finally fall asleep. I really don't want to go to Yoongi's room, I just want to sleep. Sighing, I force myself up and change into a black hoodie and a pair of grey sweats. Slipping on my shoes, I sneak out of the room and head towards the room I think is Yoongi's. I had asked Tae earlier which on was his and he told me this one.
I argue with myself as I debate whether to knock on his door or not but finally just decide to get it over with. I knock lightly so as not to wake up the others.
No answer.
I knock again but same result. What the hell! He demands me to come to his room but he's not even here! I try the knob and surprisingly it opens. I push inside slowly and glance around. The room is dark except for the light from the moon streaming inside from the window lighting up the bed. I see a figure lying on it and peak over to see Yoongi asleep.

       Biting my lip, I study his sleeping face and notice once more how gorgeous he is

Biting my lip, I study his sleeping face and notice once more how gorgeous he is. He looks more peaceful when sleeping. More approachable and not as scary. I have the urge to touch him but hang back, knowing how angry he'd be if he woke up.
I instead decide to just get started. I find the blood kit on his desk and eye it scornfully. I don't want to do this. I open it up to reveal the sharp ass needle and cleansing cloths along with alcohol and gauze. I really, really don't want to do this! I glare over at Yoongi's sleeping self before pulling my sleeve up to reveal the crease in my arm, studying the veins within.
Taking a deep breath, I cleanse the area before shakily picking up the needle. I chew on my bottom lip nervously as I just do it. I jab the needle into my arm and yelp. The sting is intense and I'm too scared and in pain to draw the blood out. Now I'm stuck with a freaking needle in my arm afraid to pull back the syringe.
Giving it up, I have no choice but to wake him up. I walk over to his bed and nudge him awake. His eyes snap open before settling on me and he sits up quickly. He hits my arm on accident while getting up and I grunt in pain as the needle slides out of my arm onto the bed. Blood wails up on my skin and I hold my hand over it.
He reorients himself before looking at me fully. "What are you doing?" He snaps but I notice his tone isn't as harsh as usual.
"I'm s-sorry, I tried to do it but I need help.." I mumble and he sees the bloody needle on his bed. He scoffs, picking it up. He grabs my arm and studies the wound I made. Tsking, he grabs the alcohol and pours it over the wound making me flinch before wrapping it.
        "Can you humans do anything right?" He huffs as he grabs my other arm and pushes my sleeve out of the way. He grabs another needle and places it in the correct spot before pushing it through my skin. I gasp but it's not nearly as painful as when I did it. He draws the blood out easily and pours its into...a water bottle? Seriously?
        My lips thin into a line as I fight my oncoming smile. He glares up at me as he finishes his work. He quickly cleans and wraps my arm then releases me. I tug my sleeves down and watch as he brings the bottle to his lips and gulps my blood down his throat. I feel nauseated and have to look away as he smirks at me with bloody lips.
       "Does it feel good to watch me drink your lifeblood?" He mocks and I shake my head.
        "Can I leave now?" I whisper and he nods.
        "Same time tomorrow night." He says as I close the door behind me. For some reason I feel...disappointed. He didn't seem to care which I know he doesn't but...I don't know...I shouldn't care either. I don't care. I won't.
        I walk down the long hallway, just lost in my own stupid thoughts but stop when I see a shadow up ahead. Frowning, I try to see who it is. The shadow moves forward and my eyes widen.
        "What were you doing in Yoongi hyung's room?" Hobi asks me, voice laced with hurt and suspicion. "Jimin? Is he bothering you? Did he do that to your neck?" He hurtles questions at me but I just look away and shrug. I don't want to talk about it. Why does he have to be here right now? Did he follow me?
        "It's nothing, Hobi hyung. Please just-"
"It's not nothing, Jiminie!" He grabs my arm and pulls me down the hall back to his room. He turns the light on and the sudden change blinds me for a minute. He sits me on his bed and surprises me by pulling my hoodie off. I gasp from the sudden cold exposure and cover myself with my arms.
He examines the healing bite mark on my neck before trailing his gaze down my chest and arms-" what's this?" He demand, straightening out my arms to the needle marks. I try to think of an excuse but I'm frozen. This can't be happening..
"Is he f-feeding on you?" He asks, horrified. Disgusted. "It's a crime to feed on other vampires! It can kill you!" He yells at me, standing up to pace the room. Tell me about it. He can kill me but it's definitely not for the reasons he assumes. I really-for some stupid reason-don't want to get Yoongi in trouble.
"No, hyung...listen to me please..." I beg, getting up to lock my arms around his waist when he walks toward the door. I stop him and he just stands unmoving in anger. I can actually feel his body shaking in rage. I hold on.
After a several minutes like this he relaxes slightly and takes a deep breath. His body seems to chill as he turns to face me. His eyes are blue and he stares down at me in confusion. I don't know know wh-the blood. I'm still bleeding. My eyes widen in realization but it's too late.
"Jimin?" His voice is rough.
"Y-yes?" I step back but he follows me.
"Why do you smell like a human? Why are you bleeding?" His questions are spoken more rhetorical. We both know the answer. I try to give myself space between him but he moves with me at every turn.
He grabs my arm and pulls me against him, running his nose over my neck. His body shudders, breath catching.
"H-Hobi hyung? Can you l-let me go p-please?" I whisper. He releases his hold on my arm to slide his hand down to my hips. I jump when his tongue runs over my skin. Not again, please..I push him back and he breaks out of his trance. I pull my hoodie back on quickly to feel less vulnerable.
"Tell me the truth. Are you a h-human!" His voice is soft, hurt.
Swallowing hard, I nod.
"Yoongi knows this? He's feeding on you? Why?" He asks less soft.
I huff out a breath. "He found out on my first day of school. He made a deal with me. H-he wouldn't tell anyone about me but I have to l-let him have my b-blood." I choke out miserbly.
"Are you hurt?"
"I'm fine. He just draws the blood out now so he doesn't have to bite me." I shrug as if this is normal.
"He doesn't like biting you?" He asks, shocked.
"I d-don't know." I admit in a rush.
"Jiminie...can I bite you? Just once to see what it's like? I won't hurt you." He asks almost inaudible. This is stupid. Tell him no! Don't do it! He can feel my hesitation as I stay quiet so he moves closer to me. He gently pushes me on the edge of his bed making me sit. He slides down fluidly to his knees before me and pushes my legs apart so he can fit in between.
My breath stutters as he runs his fingers over my neck. My eyes close instinctively as I shiver. He jerks my hoodie off again and covers my chest with his body, holding me tight. I open my mouth to protest but before I can he crushes his lips against mine.
I open my eyes in shock and try to push him away but he has my arms trapped in his embrace. He licks my bottom lip as I struggle then stops. He studies my scared expression before laying soft kisses down my cheeks to my neck.
I can't move, I feel paralyzed as he does what he wants to me. I can't break free, he's much stronger than me. "Hyung...don't-"
"I won't hurt you my Jiminie." He whispers in my ear right before he sinks his teeth into my throat. I jerk from the pain but he holds me still. I shudder as he takes long sucking pulls, taking so much blood...I'm already tired from loss of blood from Yoongi and now this? I feel dizzy as pleasure floods my body.

       "H-Hobi

"H-Hobi...s-stop.." I gasp when his fingers tighten on my hips, pulling me closer. I don't want this. It feels wrong. He's not...my train of thought is interrupted by his groan reverberating on my skin. I fight to hold back the moan threatening to come out as he pushes his hips against mine. I'm too absorbed in his actions to feel ashamed by my erection.
I pant as my vision flickers in and out of focus. Please stop..just when I think I'll black out he releases me and licks his bite, sealing the skin. I collapse on the bed and stare hazily up at the ceiling. I can feel his hands on me, touching me, but I can't concentrate on anything except my slow heart beat and...I can hear Hobi talking to me but it sounds like I'm underwater and kept understand the words.

       The last thing I remember is his face looking down at me in panic, mouth covered in blood