Park Jimin

It's been three days since I've last talked to Yoongi. He won't answer my calls and even Tae and Kookie seems worried. We just spend the last two nights cuddled on the couch watching mindless tv as we wait for them to call or return.
It's so hard because I know somethings wrong. I can feel it. Randomly my chest just starts hurting like my heart is being ripped out and I know it's because of him.
Please let him be ok...please don't leave me behind...please....please...

Five days after they left, we get the news. The Kim estate was burned down and no survivors were found. I don't know where Yoongi went but I knew it had to do with them. After seeing that Taehyung went into shock. Those were still his parents after all. Kookie sat for hours trying to comfort him.
I sit alone in Yoongi's bed with my knees tucked to my chest, praying. A knock sounds on the door and I rush to it, throwing it open-
To see an exhausted and broken looking Seokjin. His clothes are a mess and burned with soot in places. He has cuts all over him and his eyes are tired and his face tear streaked..
I collapse on his arms, sobbing...n-no...no this can't be it. He wouldn't do this to me after all we've been through. He wouldn't abandon me here alone. He wouldn't do this! He can't! No! It's not over! He isn't gone! God! H-he c-cant be g-gone...
Jin lets me slip to the floor and chokes back his own cries. "I need to see Taehyung." He whispers before leaving me alone in the doorway.