Jilly

Keith PoV

I woke from the sound of my phone getting texts. It was my mom dad and sister the people who kicked me out my home. They were never ones to like me I was actually relieved to be out of my house it. They all of a sudden want me to come over and move back with them but I already got a life.

I'm up but none of the girls are up, but I'm pretty woke. So I get up and go down stairs to get a snack and to the living room. In the living room I stumble upon Normani's mom working on stuff.

"You're up pretty early", she says.

"Yeah my phone started blowing up and I couldn't sleep after that I was too mad", I respond.

"Oh why?" ,she asks

"My family wants to me to visit them and to go back to live up in San Fran they after they kicked me out and treated me horribly my whole life", I explain.

"Oh wow"

"But as much as I'm mad I kind of miss my sister and some friends up there"

"Then you should go see them remember the good times not the bad times"

"What about moving up there I go alone and they gonna force me to stay up and I am not down for that"

"Go with Normani silly she is your fiancée and you should let them know"

"Sh I mean dang how come I didn't realize that earlier"

"Anger clouds your judgment" she says jokingly.

"Yeah" I say slightly laughing

"By the time I see Normani is still prolly dead asleep along with the girls you know they sleep a lot"

"Yeah"

Hours later

The girls are running around the house chasing each other with whipped cream its kind of hilarious watching them. Its a game of whipped they always do it when they're bored as heck but are lazy. They last like that for a good thirty minutes until they realize they are covered with whipped cream and then they head to the bathroom and then come out clean and not sticky.

A while later I'm joined by all of them on the couch.

"You was really watching Blue Clues?", Dinah says grabbing the remote.

"Yeah Blue was here"

"Good excuse boy but one problen where she at?" Lauren says joining along.

"With her dad he came for her a few minutes ago" I explain

"Whatever you say boo", Dinah says clicking Vampire Diaries

"Don't act like yall didn't like Blue Clues as kids" I tell em and they look guilty "I knew it"

"Oooh he got you girls" Normani said laughing

"Where was you five seconds ago when they were trying to drag me down?" I ask jokingly

"Waiting to see your moves" she responds in the sassiest tone making me blush

"Damnnn burnnn" Dinah says jumping on the couch

"Need some cold water Keith?", Lauren asks sarcastically

"Ok yall stop messing with him Only I get to do that to my baby" Normani says getting closer to me.

"Awww you making this hard for me" I tell her

"What?"

"Being mad at you" I tell her and then smash my lips to her mouth with she responded by returning back.